5 || From another view

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jodie's POV-

-You can't just tell her what to do right now! After all these years and now you worry about her?! – Jimin questioned, annoyed while looking at your father angrily.

-I always worry about her, stop saying nonsense, son. – Your father said seriously, but he was starting to get annoyed.

-Really?! Are you kidding me? You hit her, or did you forgot about that!? – Jimin yelled.

-You don't know how things are, Jimin, so don't say more! – Your father shouted back.

-Jimin, stop. – You worriedly said while pulling his sleeve gently.

-I won't! After all, he has done it to you? - Jimin questioned while looking at you.

-It isn't something you need to take care of, Jimin. - Your father spoke.

-She deserves to be here! – Jimin demanded, upset.

The situation was going out of control, and you were just thinking about what you could do to make the situation stop. You aren't stupid, and you know you have to intervene somehow, but it was time to make a decision as well. Will you stay or go.

-I accept. – You said out loud, which captured their attention immediately.

-What? – Jimin said, astonished as he looked at you.

-Do you agree? – Your father asked.

-Yes, father, I need to be responsible and to grow. I know you are doing this for my best. – You said while trying to stay calm.

-I can't believe it. – Jimin said, frustrated while looking away from you.

-Alright, for now, just search for a job. I'll tell you later about the things you have to do. – Your father said as he looked at you with a slight smile.

-Yes. – You said while nodding.

Right after that, you hurried to get out of your father's office since you just wanted to be alone, you need to process everything that just happened, and after all, you have to understand that you don't belong here anymore.

As you walked away from the office, you started to walk towards the stairs while Jimin was following you from behind, he was chasing for you while calling out your name. So worried and confused he was that right now you know that he wants answers which you can't give him since you don't even know them yourself.

-Jodie! – Jimin called out one more time.

-What?! – You said, annoyed while looking at him.