10 || Released from fear

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jimin's POV-

-Jodie! – I called out her name as I tried to knock the door down.

-Jimin is useless; just go before mom comes back. – Jodie sobbed.

-No, I won't leave you there! Jodie, you are bleeding, and I can't leave you like that. – I said while I started to hit the door with my hand closed.

-It's just my cheek, I'll be okay, but you need to go before mom comes back. – Jodie worriedly said. –Kitten, just listen to me. – Jodie murmured while I was reloading my head on the door as tears started to fall.

-What happened? – I asked before I took a deep breath.

-She got inside my room and found the letter I wrote to you; she got furious about it. Now it's broken into pieces, so I guess she did what she desired. – Jodie said while sniffing.

-*Sigh* why she can't accept that we love each other? – I asked, frustrated while hitting the door.

-Jimin, stop. – Jodie sobbed when suddenly a car parking could be heard. –Go, Jimin, before she sees you here. – Jodie said, concerned.

-But Jodie. – I sobbed.

-Jimin, go away from here. I'll be fine. – Jodie said. –I love you. - She stuttered.

-Ah! I love you more – I sighed with a cracking tone while hitting the door once again.

I got away from her door and walked towards mine. As soon as I got inside, I closed the door and laid down on the bed while crying. I can help her, but I don't know how I feel stupid for not been there with her consoling her as I should and giving her all the love she deserves.

*Next day*

-Jodie's POV-

You woke up by the sound of your alarm, and while looking around you can see the chaos that happened yesterday, you still on the ground where you were when Jimin tried to knock down the door.

You heard screams coming from downstairs, and it was coming from your father and your mother; they were arguing for the first time in a while. As the disturbing yelling kept on going, you felt it coming closer by each second when suddenly the door opened by a kick.

-Jodie! – Jimin sighed while going towards you, and he immediately started to hug you tight against him while your father was looking at you concerned.

-Are you kidding me? What were you thinking? – Your father angrily asked while looking at your mother.

-I was thinking about our name in between the media; I was thinking about our son's future! Why can't you understand? – Your mother questioned.