7 || Time off him

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jodie's POV-

You are barely going back home, it's been a while since you left, and you don't mind at all. Moyeon and you; had such a great time together, honestly, more than you expected to enjoy it, and it all ways it's helpful because you can focus on other things. Both talked about each other in all directions just to get to know each other even more, and of course, you needed to mention Jimin.

Right now, you don't know how you feel about him and are mad at him for not defending you from your mom; you are also angry because he loves you one day, and the other he avoids you. There are so many reasons why you could be mad with him, but the main reason is that he doesn't let you go. You know that Jimin and you; can't be together, and you understand why. However, even if he knows the same things as you do, the stills craving for you, and he shows you how much he loves you every single day.

He's going to hurt himself more, and that's what you are afraid of; that's the reason why you know that is better if you just stay apart, but another part of you wants to be with him and run away together as you always say.

Right now, you are inside your house just going towards your room since you just wanted to rest and think about the time with Moyeon; however, you heard music playing, and so you got a bit curious, making you check on Jimin. You looked inside his room which oddly has the door open, you sneaked a bit and saw Jungkook there, which cheered you up instantly.

-You are back. – Jimin said while looking at you.

-Yes, I am – You said bare. –Hi, Jungkook! – You said while smiling happily at him.

-Hey! How are you, girl? – Jungkook asked happily. He was sitting down on the bed while holding a guitar in between his arms, "such a great artist" – You thought.

-Just going to my room, I'm tired. – You spoke.

-Where were you? – Jimin asked as he looked back at the piano.

-I was with a friend. – You seriously said.

You don't want to talk with him since you are mad at him, you weren't angry a while ago, but after you spoke with Moyeon a while ago, you understood a lot of things that you couldn't before.

-What friend? – Jimin seriously asked as he looked at you.

-No one, you know. – You replied. –I'll see you later, Jungkook! – You said while waving at him with a smile.

-Sure, Jodie. – Jungkook said as he smiled back.

Right after that, you turned around and started to walk towards your room once again. Then you began to put your things away, your jacket inside the closet and your little backpack on top of your dresser. Before you could lay down on your bed, a small note captured your attention, so you picked it up and opened it.