13 || Never saw it coming

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*WEEKS LATER*

-Jimin's POV-

Some hours had passed away since Taehyung came to pick up Jodie, it's been some days after they started to date, I honestly lost track of the time, and that's a lot to say. I thought everything could be easier than it is, I really believed that this plan would work out for everyone, especially for Jodie and me. But it looks like she's having the fun time while I'm here just begging for this nightmare to stop its course.

I'm inside my room, writing more songs for the coming album; the piano keys aren't feeling as light as other days, it seems that my fingers got heavier and out of shape. It seems that I'm not able to control how they move, I can't concentrate.

-You look like the most depressed person in this freaking world – I heard someone say.

I turned around to look at the door, Moyeon was there smiling at me while reloading her back against the door frame.

-Hey – I smiled. –Yeah, I'm writing a song – I sighed.

-Hmm, I can see that – She said while walking towards me. –And how's it going? – Moyeon asked.

-Well, I'm doing the bridge of it, and also the melody; it needs to be fixed – I said while looking at the music sheets.

-I'm not talking about the song, I'm talking about you – Moyeon said while patting my shoulder. –How are you? – She asked.

-*Sigh* I want to run away – I chuckled. –By the way, what are you doing here? – I asked curiously.

-Let's say that today Jodie and I planned to go out, but it seems that she's out with Tae again – Moyeon sighed.

-Hmm, they are all the time together, aren't they? – I asked.

-Yeah, I miss her – Moyeon said while releasing a settle smile.

-I know what you mean, I miss her too – I said. –She spends all the time talking with him through the phone, and other times she stays at his place – I continued.

-Now I regret agreeing with Jin's plan – Moyeon chuckled.

-I know, me too – I smiled.

-Hey, I know you are occupied but, do you want to go out to take some air? – Moyeon asked.

-Honestly, I was thinking the same thing – I smiled while looking at her.

-Jodie's POV-

You are at Taehyung's place, you two are having a fun time together while watching some TV and playing some games. It's been so fun to be with him almost all day long, he's someone you really want to be in a long time.

In a romantic way, it's obvious that there have been some things happening in between you both, however, nothing more than kisses and some snuggles. It seems so wrong that you are with Tae when you love Jimin, but there's nothing else to do since you have to keep on going with the plan. Taehyung agrees with you that what's going on in between two has to stop at some point, after all, he's afraid that one of you can fall in love with each other any time soon.

-I win! – Taehyung said after pinching your cheek.

-Yah! That's not fair – You complained cutely. –I grabbed your cheek before – You claimed.

-No, you didn't – Taehyung smiled. –I win – He said.

-Ugh! Fine – You said. –What's my punishment? – You asked while looking at him.

-Hmm, kiss? – Taehyung questioned while looking at you with a smirk.

-*Sigh* alright – You smiled shyly.

You leaned towards him and peck his lips gently, when you got apart from him you looked away shyly while he continued to smile. Then you felt a soft touch against your cheek making you turn and look at him once again, Tae pulled you against him without hesitation, he started to kiss your lips passionately as you tried to keep on going with his pace.

His soft movements against your lips made you feel happier, complete and scared, the way he started to touch your neck made you shiver, and how gentle he was caressing your skin. At first, you wanted to push him away but a part of you didn't let you, and he kept on kissing you until both of you ran out of breath.

-I-I'm sorry, Jodie – Taehyung said while getting away from you.

-I-Is okay, I-I'm sorry too – You said nervously.

-Why? – He questioned.

-Because I didn't stop you – You said while looking at him.

-And why you didn't? – He questioned once again.

-I-I just couldn't – You stuttered while looking at his lips.

Taehyung got closer to you and started to caress your chin gently, you were more nervous than before and your heart wasn't helping since it was beating faster.

-Can I have one more? – Taehyung questioned while making his voice deeper.

-Tae – You said while looking at him, then you nodded and let him kiss you again.

This time he leaned softer and he tried to enjoy the moment as much as he could, you started to rub his back with your hands while he kept on kissing your lips gently. Once again you two got apart from each other.

You were about to stand up from the couch and just go but Tae took your hand, you looked at him immediately as his eyes started to shine brightly at you.

What's wrong with me? I don't love him, I love Jimin. I'm doing this for him, I shouldn't let Tae get in between us.

-I'm sorry – Taehyung said while looking away from you.

-It's alright, I just can't understand – You spoke.

Taehyung pulled you towards him and started to hold you in between his arms, you could see that he was struggling with something you don't know about. You are worried, you don't want him to love you.

-I need air – Taehyung sighed.

-Let's go for a walk, let's figure this out – You said while caressing his cheek.

-Stop treating me nicely, don't you see I love you? – Taehyung questioned.

-Do you? – You questioned surprised.

-Yes, I liked you since a while now – He said. –It started before we even began with this plan – Taehyung admitted.

-That's why you were against Jin's plan? – You questioned.

-Hmm, that's right – Taehyung sighed. –Can we go out and walk for a while? – He asked.

-Yes, sure – You said while looking at him concerned. –Tae – You continued.

-Yes? – He said while looking at you.

-You are my boyfriend so you can be with me – You said. –It's fake but you still are someone I love – You smiled.

-Why are you telling me this? – He questioned.

-Because I don't want you to struggle, when everything ends I want you to be happy and find someone better – You admitted.

-Someone better than you? – Tae questioned. –No, I prefer to stay loyal to you – He smiled.

-Why? – You asked confused.

-Because for me you are the best thing, whether you are my best friend or my girlfriend – Taehyung smiled while holding your hand.

You are the best thing for me too, Taehyung.