19 || It's calling us

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jodie's POV-

After walking for a while, you two decided to have dinner while updating each other with the things that had been happening around your life.

Currently, you are sitting on a really nice table inside a pretty restaurant Jimin chose. Everything seems so fake for you; therefore, you think that Jimin isn't there with you and everything might be just a dream of yours. But in reality, it isn't.

-This place looks nice – You spoke while looking around the restaurant.

He chuckled while looking at the menu, then he glanced at you. -You love this place, Jodie, don't you remember? – He questioned.

-I-I actually don't – You stuttered.

-You really forgot about everything, huh? – He said almost murmuring.

-Most of the things – You said while looking back at the menu, not truly knowing what to eat.

-If you don't know what to order, I'll help you out. I know what you used to order before – Jimin told.

-Hmm, yes please – You said shyly.

Jimin just chuckled before the waitress walked towards your table, he ordered for you as he said. The waitress left and winked at you; the girl was actually pretty cute which made you wonder why she winked at you.

-It seems that she liked you – Jimin said after the waitress was gone.

-Do you think so? She's cute – You grinned. -But I'm out of that zone for now – You claimed.

-Alright – Jimin smiled. -So, what are you up to nowadays? It's been a while since we talked to each other this way – He said.

-Well, I'm now a business girl; my world is involved with it in all the ways, and what about you? – You questioned.

-You know, BTS; the group is growing amazingly good and now, it requires more of my time than before, however, I don't dislike it at all. I moved back to the dorms with the rest of the members, and I feel somehow better – Jimin told.

-I'm glad, you are where you belong – You smiled.

-Do you think so? Because I feel something is missing – Jimin admitted.

You sighed. -Out of that zone – You spoke. -And is not because of you – You told.

-What do you mean? – He asked confused.

-Having all my time at work, not being able to see all my friends, and other factors I prefer to avoid made me lose the balance of my life – You explained. -I'm not in my best, nor in my worst... I don't know how to express or tell you this – You said a bit nervous.