Author's note~

Thanks for reading this book, I hope you found it entertaining

Thanks for reading this book, I hope you found it entertaining. I know this is a different style of storyline but I really wanted to experience other things while writing, plus, I wanted to do something fresh (?) for all of you. Oh, and this is the fifth book to end this month, how sad.

Do I even have to talk about Jimin? I mean, he shows his true colors so clearly that everyone knows how talented, kind-hearted, passionate, caring, and beautiful he is. I love everything about him and the way he thinks about the world surrounding him, and I really couldn't be prouder of him and the rest of the boys.

Making this book was a challenge that I'll take the risk to make once again, so, don't miss out because the next season will come sooner than you think.

Jian W. Lucas.

This book was written by, Jian W. Lucas (Jian Lucas).

Cover by the author.

Credits to all the owners of the gifs (mostly from WeHeartIt & Pinterest).

Book inspired by Jimin of BTS.

.

.

.

LOVELORN SERIES

Season 2: "Calling Paradise: On the Run. Available.

Side story/continuation available. "Undefined: Dead End." A Taehyung x Jungkook book.