3 || Stoned & Jealous

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jodie's POV-

You arrived at Tae's place after some time of driving through the streets and were speechless all the way, and not even a sigh came out of your mouth. You were scared and happy at the same time, and your emotions are all over the place. You know Tae is going to be there to help out, but there's a part of you that wants him to also worry about himself, and not only yourself.

-Here, let me help. – Tae said as he grabbed your bag, then he opened the door of his house.

-Thanks. – You grinned as you walked inside.

Then right after that, Taehyung closed the door behind him, and he left your stuff in the bedroom you are going to stay in, then he walked towards you again.

-Your silence is telling me that you aren't okay, right, Jodie? – Taehyung asked as he looked at you.

-Hmm, I'm sincerely grateful. – You said with a slight smile.

-Oh, don't you want to tell me? – Taehyung asked, amazed.

-It's not that Tae, but I just feel that I'll ruin everything if I speak about it – You said while looking away from him.

-You will not, Jodie – Taehyung said as he smiled kindly. –Come, let's walk through the streets to clear up your mind, okay?

-Alright – You said as you looked at him once again.

Taehyung took your hand and guided you to the door again. Both of you got out of his house and started to walk around the nearby streets. You thought about a million things after you told Jimin that you were coming to his house for two days, and even if it's a short time, you feel bad for leaving him somehow alone.

-What are you thinking of, Jodie? – Taehyung asked as he kept on walking beside you.

-Honestly, I don't even know. I believe I'm just scared. – You admitted.

-Why? – He questioned.

-I left Jimin alone with my parents. I mean, they aren't the best, but I guess they love him more than me. – You thought before you sighed.

-Jimin will be fine; it's just for two days, and I know he felt relieved when you told him you needed some time off from your parents – Taehyung said as he tried to make you feel better.

-I hope so, I mean he doesn't deserve what's currently happening – You said. –I wish I never told him how I felt – You sighed while looking up to the sky.

-Do you honestly want that? – Taehyung asked as he looked at you concerned.

-Yes. Everything could be better if I shut stayed in silence. – You sadly said, and then you smiled at Tae since you didn't want him to feel sorry nor sad for you anymore.