8 || We should go on

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jimin's POV-

A while ago, Jungkook and Tae left my house, and so as my parents, everything was different today I didn't feel like I'm used to, and I don't want to talk to anyone. Yesterday when I saw Jodie leave I felt terrible and Yoongi-hyung even noticed how bad I started to think in a couple of minutes, I get insane when I see Tae and Jodie so close. I don't like them together. At the same time, one part of me knows that Jodie and I are only siblings, we shouldn't be something more than that, and a while ago, both of us vowed to be away from each other.

-Why are you here? I thought you were already gone – Jodie said while going downstairs.

-And I thought you were always inside your room. – I said while looking at my phone. I was just sitting down on the couch of the living room while just chilling out since I barely get some time off from the schedule.

-I'm inside my room when I need to. – Jodie said while sitting down on another couch, and then she started to write something in a notebook.

-So you always need to be in your room? – I asked just because I want to annoy her.

-No, I can be anywhere I want, after all, this is my house for now – Jodie said as she kept on writing.

-Are you ready to leave? – I asked.

-I wouldn't say it that way, and honestly, I don't even know what to do – Jodie said before she sighed. –By the way, are you mad at me? – She asked.

-Because you went out with Jungkook and Tae? No, and for flirting with Tae in front of me? No, how could I? – I sarcastically said while looking at my phone.

-I don't mind, better for us, – Jodie carelessly said.

-Wow, thanks. – I said while rolling my eyes, then I put the phone away and just stared at the complete nothing.

-You're welcome – She said. –Why you got jealous? We are just friends – Jodie added while looking at me, confused.

-I can see that. – I spoke without caring a bit, well, I did care, but I wanted to show some strength.

-Are you even paying attention to me? I mean, we didn't agree on avoiding each other – Jodie complained.

-Oh, what about yesterday when Jungkook was with me in my room? You weren't paying attention to me either – I said upset.

-Ugh, whatever. – Jodie scoffed while rolling her eyes.

-Do you hate me? – I asked.

-No – She said. –Do you hate me?