16 || Nights to remember

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*NIGHTTIME*

-Jodie's POV-

Everyone is here and they are getting ready for making the plan work, it seems that all of them were surprised by what your mother wanted you to do, and of course, no one liked it one bit. She hasn't arrived yet since her work shift is going to be longer tonight, or at least that's what she told you.

Currently, you are inside your room, once again you are alone and looking at the window. The room has another vibe to it, everything is dark; the lights are off, some candles are on your bedside table, and on top of your desk. The bed is now folded as if you were about to sleep. Everything looks prepared for your faked "first time".

-You look nervous – You heard behind your back, then you turned around and found Jimin reloading his back against the door frame.

-It's good you could arrive on time – You said while looking at him.

-Yeah, we couldn't fail you – Jimin said. -Where are the rest? – He asked.

-Yoongi and Moyeon are outside the house, they are going to warn us when mom gets home – You said. -Namjoon and Hoseok are making sure that they have the escape prepared for Tae. And Jungkook is with him right now, they are parking his car where mom can see it clearly – You continued.

-I'm glad they wanted to help, by the way, Jin-hyung is with Moyeon too – Jimin told.

-Good – You nodded.

-Can you stop with your attitude? – Jimin asked.

-Hmm, should I? – You questioned while walking towards him.

-Why do you even have that attitude? – He asked while holding your arms.

-I don't know, I think we already address a lot, and we aren't having anything in return – You spoke. -We had been a lot of time apart, without having any chances of sharing a happy moment that could last more than a couple of hours. I'm just tired of waiting and giving everything, and not having anything as a payback – You admitted.

-We'll have that payback, I know we will because together we are one, and none of us is giving up on each other – Jimin said while caressing your cheek.

You looked at him and lost yourself while staring at his bright eyes when suddenly your phone rang, you immediately picked it up and answered. Is Moyeon.

-What's up? – You asked.

-Jodie, your mother is here – Moyeon said concerned.

-What? No, she can't be – You said surprised.

-Where is Tae? – You asked.

-He was barely getting inside your house when your mother got in – Moyeon explained.

-She's in? – You asked.

-Jodie, she is, Jimin is with you? – Yoongi asked.

-He is – You said while looking at Jimin, who's looking worried.

-You need to plan something now, there's no time – Yoongi said.

-Like what? – You asked before you started to hear footsteps from the corridor.

-Anything, be careful – Moyeon said before she ended the call.

You looked at Jimin concerned after putting the phone on the bedside table, he was confused and worried since he heard someone coming too.

-What's happening? – Jimin asked.

-Mom is here, and I think she's on the corridor – You talked with a low tone of voice.

-Oh, crap – Jimin said. -Where is Taehyung? – He asked.

-He's downstairs, Tae can't make it – You said before you heard the footsteps closer. -What should we do? – You asked concerned.

-Please forgive me – Jimin said.

-What? What are you...? – You couldn't finish your sentence since Jimin began to kiss you passionately.

He laid you down on the bed while he kept on kissing you with the same energy, his hands are on your body while you can feel your heart beating faster by each time you move a little more. Jimin wasn't stopping anytime soon until he covered both of you with the blankets, now you two are underneath it and it's covering up your faces too.

You tried to stop him, to tell him something but he wasn't getting apart, and for some reason, you didn't dislike it. Jimin smiled in between kisses while you were rubbing his back with your hands, and stroking his hair gently. Both of you heard the door opening, and then a phone recording something.

-Say his name – He whispered near your ear while breathing heavily.

-N-No, I won't – You murmured while looking at him.

-I'll make you say it, I'm sorry – Jimin said before he kissed your lips softly, then he began to crash his lips against your neck.

You tried to control yourself, you tried to keep your moans away but it was impossible. Without even thinking you said Tae's name, and then you heard the phone stopping the recording. Finally, the door got closed and Jimin stopped attacking your neck; he looked at you with a guilty face, he didn't want to do it but you didn't have an option.

-Is okay, you did what you needed to – You said while caressing his hair.

-You don't deserve this though, you shouldn't be exposed like this – Jimin said while rubbing your cheek gently.

-I'm not suffering, am I? – You asked, and as a reply, Jimin shook his head. Then you leaned closer to him and kissed his lips softly. -If this needed to happen now, I wouldn't change the person I'm with – You smiled.

-I wouldn't change anything – Jimin smiled before kissing your forehead, then he laid down next to you and started to embrace you from behind. -I love you, Jagiya – He whispered near your ear.

-I love you more, kitten – You smiled while holding his hands.

*NEXT DAY*

-Jimin's POV-

I'm about to see Hoseok-hyung since we agreed on meeting for dancing, and chilling out. Today BTS schedule isn't that tight as other days, so we found a little space for us to enjoy our time.

Right now, Jodie isn't at home since Moyeon took her to see some apartments, yes, she's moving out. We talked about it, and we agreed on having her away from home for a while, or maybe forever. Who knows? The only thing that matters right now is her safety, and that she breaks up with Taehyung because after what happened last night, I won't let her go again.

-Oh! Son, I wanted to talk to you before you go – My mother said while going towards me.

-And what do you want to tell me? – I asked while picking up my bag.

-Hmm, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but, Jodie already moved on from you – My mother said with a settle smirk.

-Why do you say that? – I asked.

-I caught her with her boyfriend – Mother said before showing me off her phone, she recorded everything that happened in between Jodie and me. Even when she said his name, even if I know she wanted to say mine.

-T-This can't be – I said pretending to be surprised.

-I'm sorry, son... but you need to move on – Mother said before taking her phone from my hands, and then she walked away.

-No, mother... you are the one that should move on – I said while looking at her leave the room.