18 || When the time flies away

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*5 months later*

-Jimin's POV-

Time flies by so fast, I never noticed the weeks that passed by since I was so occupied with the group; the hours seemed like minutes and the weeks weren't long enough for me to focus once again in myself. During this period, I dedicated my time and energy to my teammates and my beloved fandom. My father and the friends I made during the travelling of our tour, and the memories I keep aren't the once I had time ago.

Nowadays, I don't know how my mother is doing, I moved back with my members since I wanted to be with them after the big hit I received from life; losing my sister, more like my lover. In total sincerity, I don't know how she is doing, nor if she moved on from me. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to go and search for her, it was easier before since we lived together.

Currently, I'm with Hoseok-hyung in the practice room. We wanted to rehearse today since we have a few presentations coming pretty soon, so we want to give our best.

-Jiminie! You shouldn't be so tense while doing your dance moves, they won't look good – Hoseok pointed out while pausing the song.

-Yah! I know, I wasn't thinking about the dance, hyung – I claimed with a defeated smile.

-Oh, I know that smile! Are you thinking about Jodie again? – He questioned while walking towards me, then he held me in between his arms.

He hummed calmly while embracing me. -You shouldn't feel bad, I bet she's fine – Hoseok said positively.

-*Chuckle* I don't know, the last thing I knew about her is that she started to work in Hotels' management – I explained.

-Oh! So that's what she studied, huh? – He questioned surprised.

-Yeah, my father was proud of her before leaving us – I spoke.

-Jiminie, you shouldn't remember that as a bad thing – Hoseok said. -I mean, I know it's hard, I haven't seen her either and I miss her. But I'm sure that she's trying her best to succeed – He told while patting my back.

-Hope, but no one knows how she is, and if someone does know, they are keeping everything away from me – I complained.

He sighed. -Jimin, being independent is very complicated, and I know that she needs time before coming back with us – Hoseok said. -Now, don't pout, everything will be better – He smiled.

-Ugh, sometimes I wish I was Jungkook – I whined before hiding my face against Hoseok's shoulder.

J-hope chuckled. -Why Jiminie? – He asked.

-Because he's closer to his loved one – I claimed.

-Oh, are you talking about Yoongi? – He questioned.

-Yes! They are literally close to each other all the time – I complained.

-You are so dumb, Jimin-ah! – Hoseok laughed.

-Why? – I asked while looking up at him.

-Because you sound jealous – He admitted.

-Oh, I'm not, like I'm jealous because they can be with their loved ones, and I can't – I explained.

-I know, but it sounds as if you liked Yoongi – Hoseok chuckled.

-Yah! No! Kookie would kill me! – I said embarrassed.

He laughed. -I get it, calm down Jimin. Everything will be better one day – Hoseok said with high hopes.

-I hope you are right – I sighed while hugging him.

*NIGHTTIME*

-Jodie's POV-

Life hasn't been the same after you left your house; the place you used to call home. The succeed you've been getting from your resent job is amazingly good, and you know that this will get better by each little step you take.

On the other hand, your emotions were left behind, and the way you used to be close with your friends changed in some ways. Not all of the ones you love are in contact with you anymore, and that's because you just wanted to take a break from your brother. Taehyung, Moyeon, Jungkook and Yoongi are the closest ones right now. You love everyone equally but the reason behind your lack of communication is because you know that Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok are the ones who keep insisting in your future with Jimin.

You haven't received any news from your father and his investigation, so, you won't be close to them until your father reveals what he discovered about your family.

Currently, you are walking calmly around the streets of Seoul; the light coming from the fairy lights of some stores are making the place look cozier, and the cool air is perfect for this night. You thought that the place was way too romantic for the mood you were in, however, you thought it was perfect for Yoongi and Jungkook. They are so cute when they are together, and you were actually impressed when they told you about their relationship.

Lucky couple.

As you kept on thinking about them, you bumped against someone making you look up at the person.

-Sorry – You said before your words were cut by the person in front of you.

-Jodie? – The guy asked confused while looking at you.

-Oh, long time no see Jimin – You stuttered while looking at him blankly.

-Same – He said while blinking twice. -What happened to you? – Jimin asked while looking at you up and down.

-Uh, I lost a bit of weight and I dyed my hair black, what about you? – You asked while looking at him, still amazed.

-I-I dyed my hair too, and I'm working out – He said shyly.

-Oh, I see – You said feeling a bit uncomfortable.

You looked around and then took a slight breath. -I saw your performance on TV, you were good – You spoke.

-Hmm, thanks, which performance though? – He asked.

- "I'm fine", it was a pretty performance – You told.

-Yeah, we got all emotional – He chuckled a tad. -Do you want to go somewhere? I mean, if you want to – He asked nervously.

You hummed a yes. -That would be nice – You told.

-Cool, so let's go – He said before you two started to walk beside each other.

-Hmm, Jodie, can I tell you something? – Jimin asked.

-Yes – You nodded while looking at him.

-You look pretty with black hair – He blushed.

-Thanks, brother, you look great with any colour – You chuckled. Now, feeling the tension between you two going down.

-Do you think so? I'm honoured – Jimin grinned.

You smiled. -By the way, I loved your song Serendipity, so accurate to the reality – You giggled.

-Oh! Hmm, yes – He said while scratching the back of his hair nervously. -I got inspired, I guess – Jimin spoke.

-I wonder by who – You smiled.

-Hmm, by someone special – Jimin said before holding your hand.

You looked at him surprised, then you blushed.

I missed you too.