2 || My Runaway

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jodie's POV-

Another day, another bright, sad day. Yesterday you slept with tears on your eyes again, not knowing what the future was hoping for you today. And as usual, you still have those beautiful memories wandering around your mind, making you feel more miserable each day.

"-Run faster! Run faster! – Jimin happily shouted as he opened up his arms to hug you.

-Brother! I missed you so much. – You said as you started to hug him tight.

-Me too! Hey, but why the tears? – Jimin worriedly asked while looking at your tears.

-I was feeling so alone without you; nobody likes me. – You said while crying.

-Don't say that, all my friends like you. So, do I. – Jimin said as he cleaned up your tears.

-Do you like me? - You questioned.

-I love you, Jodie. And never say that again, okay? - Jimin smiled before kissing your head.

-Okay, brother..."

We were so united back then, and we were somehow happier than now.

At this moment, you can help yourself from just been on your bed with a sad gaze on your eyes, you don't want to cry anymore, but the sadness you have inside you is higher than your current strength. It's very early in the morning, so your parents are probably off to work. There's when suddenly you heard a loud sobbing, and it was Jimin; you could recognize that crying anywhere. You ran out of your room, and immediately you started to knock on his door.

-Jimin! Open the door! – You desperately said. He didn't respond; he instead cried more.

-Jimin! Don't cry! Don't cry, please. – You said as you started to reload yourself on the door.

-Go away. - Jimin mournfully murmured.

-What? – You asked, confused and with tears coming out your eyes.

-Go away; now! Leave me, Jodie! – Jimin yelled while sobbing.

-Please, Jimin, I always have to go. – You begged while you kept on knocking the door.

-Jagiya, just leave me alone. - Jimin cried.

-As you wish. - You sadly sighed before walking away.

You got towards your room and began to change your clothes; right now, you want to leave Jimin alone, just as he always tells you to when he starts to cry without an end.

As soon as you were ready, you got out of your house, and you began to walk around the nearest streets. Within some short time, you saw a bridge that was above a little lake; you went towards it, then you reloaded your arms on the white fence and started to watch the movement of the crystalline water.