12 || Someone else next to me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jodie's POV-

The perfect idea for everyone was something you honestly didn't want to do, and it seems that the ones involved agree with you since they haven't said anything about Jin's idea at all.

-I don't want to do it. – You seriously stated.

-It's the only way, Jodie. – Hoseok said, concerned.

-I don't like it that much either, but you want to stay here, so yeah. – Jungkook said unsurely.

-I think it's not a bad idea. I mean, if you desire to live together. – Moyeon said while looking at you.

-Namjoon? – You said while looking at him with hope.

-*Gasp* I-I don't know. I think Jin is right too. – Namjoon said.

-Jodie, there's no other way. – Jin said while looking at you.

-Jimin, say something. – You murmured while looking at him, concerned.

-I think you should do it; date Tae. – Jimin soullessly spoke.

-What? You don't mean this, do you? – You asked, surprised.

-Jodie, Jin-hyung is right. If mom thinks that you are dating someone else, she'll leave you alone, and you're going to be able to be here with me. – Jimin said while looking at you, concerned. –Jagiya, it's just for a while. – He continued while caressing your hair.

-I agree with Jodie. – Taehyung finally spoke up.

-Why? You should help. – Yoongi complained.

-And I want to help, but I don't want to separate them. – Taehyung said in defence.

-You won't; it's just for a while. – Jin cleared up.

-*Sigh* Jodie, the decision is yours. – Taehyung said, a bit annoyed.

-Alright then, let's date. – You said insecurely.

-Really? – Jungkook asked, confused.

-Yeah, I think we can do it. – You said as you tried to see the bright side of the situation.

-You'll see that everything will fly by. – Namjoon said as he smiled at you.

It is stupid. I don't want to do this, but I need to do it for Jimin, and maybe they are right. Perhaps I'm just exaggerating; I don't know. At least Tae is going to be the one to stay next to me.

*Later that day*

All of the guys already left, and Moyeon left as well. Right now, the only ones in the house are Jimin and you; however, Taehyung is going to come later this day for dinner. You already know what to say when he meets your mother, and you practiced the right words to answer if she asks anything to you about Tae.