14 || Without an escape

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jimin's POV-

Moyeon and I are walking through the streets happily, she made my day so much brighter and it actually made me forget about Jodie for a while. Now we are talking about her but it's not hurting me as I thought it would, Moyeon's company really makes the difference.

-So how you two met? I never knew the story – I asked while looking at her.

-Hmm, let's say that I found her crying under the bridge and since then we became really close – Moyeon explained. –She's a good girl but very lost, it's very obvious that she doesn't know what she wants – She added.

-Maybe I have to do with that – I grinned.

-No, I think she's like that because she doesn't know how to do a lot of things on her own – Moyeon said.

-You might be right – I sighed. –We've been walking for hours now – I said while watching the watch on my wrist.

-It hasn't been that much – Moyeon chuckled. –Just like an hour and a half – She smiled.

-Right – I smiled.

-So, when is your father coming back? – She asked.

-I don't know, he said that he'll take a lot of time to do what he needed to get done – I explained.

-And, do you know what he was talking about? – She questioned.

-No, Jodie and I really just know that he went out of the city – I said.

-Hopefully, he doesn't take more time than expected – Moyeon said.

-I hope the same – I smiled.

-You know what's funny? – Moyeon questioned.

-No, what? – I asked.

-That you are an Idol and I've been walking with you through the streets just casually, and nobody has said anything about us – Moyeon smiled.

-When we get home you'll see the internet covered with it, don't worry – I joked.

-*Chuckle* really? Wow, I thought I was exaggerating – She admitted surprised.

-You aren't, but I don't mind that much – I told. –I'm having a good time, and I'm happy my fans can see it – I grinned.

-I'm glad you are, that's the last thing I can do for you – Moyeon smiled while looking at me happily.

-Jodie's POV-

You were walking with Taehyung by your side, he's calmer than before now that he's breathing some air. You two already talked about what's going on in between you two and how things should be done, which means that your fake relationship might have to end sooner than expected.