6 || You come first

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jodie's POV-

You are back at your house, and honestly, it's pretty late at night, when you got inside your house nobody noticed that you were away and they didn't ask as the other day. Everything was going somehow normal again, and you are happy about it since now you can relax and just think about the time with Moyeon, she was nice, and you immediately clicked with her.

-You are late. – Jimin said while you walked inside your room.

-What are you doing here? – You asked as you took your jacket off, and then you just took a deep breath. –I'm tired, can you go?

-Where did you go? – Jimin asked seriously.

-Somewhere you don't need to know. – You said as you tried to act coldly since you still a bit upset about what happened a while ago. Then you heard how he stood up and started to walk towards you.

-Are you trying to act rudely with me? Because we both know that you aren't good at it. – Jimin whispered near your neck.

-Don't tease me, Park. – You said while looking away from him, but then Jimin grabbed your chin, he looked at you once again and then he just crashed his lips against yours.

His movements were intense and passionate, nothing like he is used to treating you, but you didn't mind at all. You started to kiss him back, and then you broke the kiss, a little smirk appeared on his face, and you were grinning mischievously. He began to back hug you while kissing your shoulder gently, and then he just started to hum a song you never heard before; it was pleasant and pretty.

-Let's sit. – Jimin said as he pulled you towards him, then he sat down your bed while you were sitting down on him.

-Yah~ Jiminie. – You giggled as he kept on kissing your shoulder.

-Right, you still a baby. – Jimin said while chuckling.

-Yah! What do you mean? – You asked while blushing out, and then you started to hit him gently.

-Nothing. – Jimin said before he kissed you gently on your lips.

-Hmm, okay. – You said with a smile.

-Jodie, I'm sorry for what happened, but I was so upset about your decision. – Jimin spoke as he started to hide his face on your back.

-I'm sorry too; I said things that I didn't want. I don't know I'm just stressed out. – You admitted while caressing his hair softly.

-Do you still want to go? – Jimin asked as he looked at you, concerned.

-I do, but I don't think it's going to be any time soon. – You said as you tried to be positive.