-1-How you first met him {E}

You were walking through the streets of Seoul and didn't mind much were you're going because you listened to music while trying to rap along with it.

''...only two shots of that Soju, bet I got that white girl like Tofu~...'' [Jay Park-Mommae remix]

You weren't the best rapper. Actually you were not good but also not bad.
While rapping you felt proud because you finally got the lines correct.

Before you even finished rapping the Verse, someone bumpt into you... or you bumpt into him. Yeah him. You didn't noticed him at first. But then recognised his face. You were in pure shook. It was Min Yoongi aka Suga from BTS.

Before you could say anything to apologyse he already left in a hurry.
You couldn't believe that you just met your favorite Idol.

''ahhhhhhhhhh oh my f****** god! How? I will never wash myself again. Omg I touched him! Omg I can't believe it! Argh... don't cry! Don't cry!''

You told yourself multiplie times not to cry but you couldn't hold it anymore. Meeting Yoongi was your biggest dream! He helped you to survive through his lyrics. You could reflect yourself in his music. You sure were also a Fan of the whole BTS group and you loved all of them. But Yoongi had a special place in your heart.

You had a hard life back then, you sufferd in different ways and it was also a big step to move from your home country to South Korea. To be honest it was one of your dreams to life here. At first you just liked the music of this country but time passes and you fell also in love with the whole country and its culture. You sure now that not everything here was good but where is it so?

You finally arrived at your cheap apartement. It wasn't perfect but you couldn't affort more. Still you don't  complain because oneday things will hopefully turn out for the better.

You worked through the Internet. You were selling Art Prints. You were proud of it because you were your own Boss.
You earned enough money to life and that was okay for you. Sure you still wanted to earn more and more but at least you lived in your dream country with your dream job.

You finished a few more designes while listening to AgustD.

Time passes and you worked more then you actually had to do but you were okay with it because your job makes you happy. You were tired so you decided to wash up and go to bed.

While drifting to sleep you thought about Suga and your little incident.

A/N: Hi, so I (J)hope you liked it and pls keep in mind that I'm not fluent in English... sry^^ pls comment and vote♡