-2-How you first talked to eachother {E}

A few weaks passed since you first met him. You still weren't over it.

Things with your work turned also a bit easier. So you decided to take a day off and go to the Cherry Blossom Park to relax.

You were going to a random tree and layed down. Finally you can rest. While listening to music you fell asleep.

-???pov.-

Work is so hard right now. I am glad it's Sunday. Finally I can visit my sleep-tree again. Yeah I have a sleep-tree don't ask!

Wait

Who the f*** is that! Why is that Person sleeping by my sleep-tree!? This tree is only for a person with swag!
Whatever... I will just lay down over there and sleep.

~a few hours later~

The cold breeze woke me up.
I should go back to the dorm, it's getting dark.
While stretching I glanced to my lovely... I mean swag sleep-tree and saw the same person still sleeping there.

Since it's getting dark I decided to be nice and go wake whoever this is up.

-normal pov.-

''Let me sleep! Just five more minutes''  
You protested. You didn't even had one eye open.

''Get the f*** up woman so I can finally go home in peace!''

A deep male voice whisper yelled to you.

''Who the f*** are you, talking to me like that! You lil sh*t just woke me up, while I was dreaming of my beautiful wedding with my handsome husband, Min Yoongi Genius Jjang Jjang Man Bong Bong!''

You yelled at him, still with eyes closed.

''Woah chill there woman! What wife are you to yell at your handsome husband like that?''

He speakes. As you finally opened your eyes you saw him smirking at you because of your (Jung)shooked face.

You just yelled at Suga. Min Yoongi. AgustD.

You still couldn't believed it. You both stared at each other what felt like hours.

As Suga realizes that you both are looking for too long at each other he decided to broke it with an awkward cough.

''*cough* ... hm yeah so... I am sorry for waking you up but it's already dark and I would felt bad if I would have let you sleep here...''

You just realised that it was really dark. You mentally hit yourself that you slept for so long. Then you looked back at Yoongis face.

''uh... Thanks for waking me up... I'm really sorry for yelling at you!''

You both again stared into eachothers eyes. A firework explode in your heart by noticing how close you both were.

''Should I walk you home since it's already really dark?''

He asked you. Normaly he would never do that because he's an Idol and it's very risky but how crazy it sounds he found it really cute how you were yelling at him. Maybe he shouldn't do that. I mean you also could have been a seasang fan but I guess he felt that you were a very nice person.

The walk to your apartement was quiet. It wasn't awkward you both felt comfortable.

As you finally reached home his phone broke the peacefull silence between you two.

*Ding dong* *Ding dong*

You brusted out in laughter because his ringtone was Jungkook saying ''Ding dong'' again and again.

He just answered the call while you were still laughing.

''What?... Yeah I'll be soon back... who's laughing?Oh mmm just some girl... I don't know her... no we aren't together... You know what, I have to much swag to talk to a jamless person, see ya later''

As he endet the call you were still laughing your ass of. He somehow find your laughing, wich sounds kind of a pig cute. Finally you stopped laughing because you realised that he finished his talk and that he was starting at you the whole time.

''... uhm... sorry...ehh I should probably go now... uhh thanks again...''

You said. He just nodded and walked off.
Then reality hit you hart. What if I'll never have the chance again to talk him?

''WAIT!''

You shouted

He abrubtly stopped and looked at you.

''... uhm... I will propably never see you again so... I just wanted to say that you are a big inspiration for me and that your music speaks to my soul. Of corse the whole BTS as a group is great but whenever I hear your Mixtape I feel the need to cry and let my emotions out. I am so extremly thankfull for you existence. Really! Thank you! ...ehhm... Yeah... bye''

He stared at you with a blank expression on his face, before he could even response you closed the door to your apartement.

A/N: Hello guys :) I hope you liked it and pls leave a comment