-28- When you're at home alone

''I miss him so much Unnie! Argh why can't he come home?''

You asked Sonsae at the phone.

''You know he has work to do! He won't like it to hear that you're sad! Cheer up!''

''What kind of work has a dog to do Son?''

''Wah Y/N!? Since when are you talking so bad about Yoongi?''

She asked surprised.

''What? I was talking about Holly! Yoongis brother took him to his parents house for a while. He's so fluffy and cute! I want Holly back.''

You whined.

''Boi you serious?''

Sonsae laughed.

''You think that's funny huh?''

''What me? Pfff no~! Oh wait a second... Ah okay... Y/N I need to go to fix Jimins makeup now but we can talk later when we meet for lunch okay?''

''Okay! Don't forget, it's the same restaurant as always bae. Ah and bring Adora with you, it's been a while since I last saw her! Now get your work done and turn Mochi ChimChim into Christan Chim!''

A/N: Adora is the only female producer in bighit. You can see her a lot on Slow Rabbits Insta. You know you're Trash when you even ship the staff😂

''Okay see you later aligator!''

You rolled your eyes while she laughed.

It's refreshing to finally have a friend. You are now for so long in South Korea but you never really found a real friend. Well besides BTS. But you can't always bother them, besides you can't force them to do girl stuff with you.

Your stomach grumbled. You hadn't had breakfast yet. Since you overslept today you had to make Suga really quick food but you hadn't enough time to make yourself also something. And then Sonsae called so you totally forget about eating.

''Damn I'm hungry as hell. Let's see what I can make myself.''

You walked in the kitchen to prepare your breakfast.
In the end you decided to make yourself scrambled eggs, soja sausages and two avocado breads with tomatoes. Since you were really hungry you finished it fast.

Afterwards you were working on a few new designs on your computer and read one chapter of a new novel you started to read the day before yesterday. The name was ''Into The Magic Shop''.

*Itgma underwater squad~* (Keith Ape- Itgma)

Your phone notification rang. Hobi was writing you.

MyHope😇:

Eyoooo Y/N wassup wassup!!!

Y/N🍕:

Hobiii in da houseeee💪😬

MyHope😇:

You wanna know what Hyung is doin rn?😆

Y/N🍕:

Ofc 😏

MyHope😇:

*photo send* (On the photo Hobi took, you can see Yoongi staring on a picture of you smiling at a sunny spring day under your tree you both met)

Y/N🍕:

😍😍😍 awww omfg should I call him?😣