-18-When you're waiting {E}

You waited.

You waited.

You waited.

Waiting. Something you do often in a relationship with Yoongi.

Actually you don't mind.

You could just go to bed.

But you don't. You want to see his face before you fall asleep. You want to see his face when you wake up.

So you have to stay up after midnight and stand up early in the morning to make him breakfast.

You knew that it'll be like this when you agreed on dating him... well now you are his finance but it's okay. Honestly you liked it. You liked it to care for him and to wait for him because when he finally comes home it's the best feeling you can ever get.

You can wait.

You're not gonna complain.

You knew it'll be like this and it's okay.

It's two in the Morning when you here the door open. Yoongi was finally home.

As he got in he saw you on the couch like every other day. He didn't bother to say anything. You knew he was stressed and it's okay you understand it.

He changed his clothes and brushed his teeth. Still silence. Like many other days.

You stand up and go to the bed. He layed himself next to you and hugged you tight like every other day. He is thankfull. You both fell asleep.

A/N: I wouldn't mind a life like this. I can wait. Write in the comments how you would feel or react if you live like this. I would love it tbh.