!THIS NEEDS TO STOP!

I wanted to talk about something important with you guys.

You may have heard that the American rapper xxxtentacion (20 y/o) got shot and died. There are a lot of people including kpop fans who are saying rude stuff about him.
Here is the thing... those kpop fans who are disrespectful towards his death are trying to promote their favs by hating him and telling everyone to stream the MV of their favs.
This needs to stop! It isn't funny to be glad that a person died! If you didn't like him then okay but you don't have to post hateful stuff about him!
He was a good person. Ofc he did some unforgivable stuff in the past but PAST is PAST. Besides half of those bad rumors aren't even true about him!
He is a person who struggled a lot in his childhood. As an little kid he got grown up in an toxic environment which leads him to get depressed and act out of anger bc no one was there for him. Everyone makes mistakes! He changed so much! He did so many good things especially for kids bc he doesn't want's them to have similar problems like him. He also helped a lot of people through depression! He was a thoughtfull speaker and motivated people all around the world to stay positive no matter what! His last Insta story was about that he is going to an charity event in Florida. He got shot in Florida. Before he could even go there. It hurts so much.

Again. If you don't respect and like him then please ignore the news about him and just shut up! It hurts a lot of people very badly... including myself. Thank you.

~ R.I.P xxxtentacion (Jahseh Onfroy) ~