-16-When he's cheating {E}

''Babe I'm sorry! I'll never cheat again! Really. Just belive me!''

He shouted while running to you.

''Please babe give me one last chance. I love you. Come on. I can't contiune without you. Please.''

You sighed while nodding still angry at him.

He kissed you.

One kiss and you forget everything. It was crazy how easily you can give in. Sometimes you were too easy with him and for him. Maybe that's why he thinks he could cheat. He played you. He could do it again and you'll still forgave him at the end.

-Tim skip-

You left Yoongi to go to the toilet. But when you came back you couldn't belive your eyes.

''That's it. I can't contiune this anymore!''

You shouted. He cheated on you twice. Twice. And you didn't even see regret in his eyes.

''I'm sorry babe but it's just that my instinct lead me. I couldn't do anything about it. It just happend.''

He said truthfully.

''DOES THAT MEAN YOU CHEATED ON ME MORE THEN TWO TIMES!?''

You shouted.

He looked at the ground. He doesn't have to say anything. You understanded it. He couldn't see you in the eyes.

''I'M DONE WITH YOU, YOU LITTLE PEACE OF SHIT! WHY DID I EVEN WASTE MY TIME WITH YOU!''

You shouted again. You were done with him and his little games.

He sighed while grabbing his jacket and leaving the house.

-Time skip-

You fell asleep on the coutch while watching a Kdrama.

The smell of food woke you up.
Since your hungry you get in the kitchen and saw yoongi cooking your favorite dish. He must bought this while he was out because your fridge were empty before.

''Hey babe, did you rest well?''

He greeted you but you just stayed in silence.

He sighed.

You couldn't take it anymore. You ran to him behind the kitchen counter and gave him a tight back hug. You heard him slightly laughing.

You loved it when he laughed. It was the best melody to your eyes. You couldn't stand it anymore. You just have to forgive him again. It doesn't matter for you that he had cheated on you many times.

You finally let him go that he can finish the dish. But before you both could eat you sat yourself on his lap and kissed him softly. You heard him whispering a 'sorry' in the kiss.

You guys where making out till the both of you broke the kiss becaus of your stomatch grumpling.

He laughed slightly.

''We should start eating before I'm eating you!''

He said in a deep and serious tone that made you blush.

When you were finished you both wash up and decided to go to sleep.

''I'm sorry for cheating on you but Monopoly is a very difficult game. You always win and I wanted to win for once.''

He whispered softly in your ear while stroking your hair.

''It's okay. I understand I'm just too good in Monopoly.''

You said what make him roll his eyes slightly.

''Next time I let you choose a game to play okay?!''

You added.

''I have the perfect Idea what to play next time babygirl. ''

He smirked while hugging you tighter.

A/N: Hahaha did yall believe he would actually cheat on you with a girl? Hell nah xD I hope you liked it and don't forget to leave a comment! Love you guys :3