-12-When you do 'it' for the first time

!!!SMUT WARNING!!!

■IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT JUST SKIP IT■

You were finished with yourshower so you.hot out of the bathroom to get your panties and one of Yoongis Tshirts. You didn't wear a bra since it was unconfrontable. I mean you were at home so why not?

A/N: All the girls who don't wear a bra at home hands up! xD

You decided to clean the house a little bit so you put Music on. Mino's Body on repeat because you loved that song.

As you were cleaning you didn't noticed that Yoongi got home.

His yaw dropped at his few.

Since you were sticking up some things who were lying on the floor he has a clear few of you ass.

He slowly walked to you and hugged you from behind.

''What are you doing babygirl?''

He asked you.

You were shooked that he was so soon at home. But to be honest you liked the feeling of his hands on your ass and belly.

''I'm just cleaning a little bit.''

You answered.

''But babygirl... you have to first clean yourself you're all dirty down there!''

He pointed at your now wet panties thanks to him stroking your as repeatingly.

He pulled you closer to him so you could feel his boner.

''Should I help you? Let me clean you babygirl!''

He carryed you to the bed and slammed you on it.

As he got on top of you, you pulled him closer to you so you could bite his lip lightly. He loved it when you do this. After a few bites you licked with your tongue over his bottom lip and then kissed him slowly.

''I really wanna contiune kissing you but ya know I have to clean you first.''

He got on the level of you pussy. He slid your panties away and started to slowly lick you clit.

''Mhhhh Y-yoongi!''

While he was eating and licking you like ice cream you sttoked your hands through Sugas hair.

Before you could cum he moved away.

''Babe I think if we don't stop now, I can't hold myself anymore!''

He said to you with a serious expression.

''It's okay. I think we're ready!''

That was enough for him. Soon you both were naked on the bed and Yoongi had a condom on. (one of the fan gifs^^)

''Are you ready?''

He asked and you nodded.

He slowly guided his hard dick into your wet dripping pussy.

He kissed you slowly and loving to distract you from the pain.

As the pain slowly fades away you nodded to him so he could move.

He trusted in and out in a slowly rythm.

You both were holding hands while looking in each other eyes.

You could feel the love he had for you.

At first you were a little shy to moan while looking in his eyes but after a while you got used to it because he did the same and looked at you with so much love in his eyes thaz you couldn't look away.

''Y-yoongi!''

He nodded with a soft smile to you to show you that he was also near.

After a few faster and harder thrusts you both came.

He throwed the used condom in the trash.

You kissed him one last time before drifting to sleep in eachothers arms.

A/N: Well... Idk if it was good so pls write in the comments! Thanks for reading!