-25- When you're on Tour

''Water! Fast! Someone bring Hoseok water!''

A staff member shouted.

This was already the third time someone of BTS has health issues while being on tour. You couldn't do anything in these kind of situations. Powerless. You felt powerless watching the Sunshine of the group who normaly is supposed to be happy, tiered and lierally breathless laying on the ground so he could get back his strength. All BTS members are worried and are trying to get Hoseok back on his feets.

It's normal for them but it shouldn't be.

They've choosen this path, so it's okay as long as they get back on their feets.

It must be okay.

-next day-

You smiled as you watched a laughing Hoseok running through the halls, trying to catch Tae. You were glad he was fine now still everyone including you told him to not overdo it, but all he does is acting like nothing happens. It's good. Actually it's amazing to see that he's happy even when it's sometimes really hard to handle.

You laughed.

''How can he be this cute?''

You thought as he finally catched Tae and slapped him on the butt.

-time skip- (after concert)

Yoongi and the other members where going off stage still crying.

Happy Tears of joy. They made it to the top.

From being called 'dirty spoon' to legends.

You were so proud that you cried with them. They just didn't know, because if Yoongi knew he would tried to comfort you. The thing is that you didn't want him to be separatet from the other guys at emotional moments like this. You just watched from afar, proud being an army.

It was so beautiful to see how they hugged each other while laughing and crying at the same time.

After half an hour you finally decided to get out of your hiding place.

''Waaahh you all did so well!''

You shouted happy.

''How can you still be so hyped about our concert? You watched it like a thousand times while being with us on Tour.''

Yoongi laughed.

''Boi I hope I just heard wrong! How can I not get all hyped? And what do you think every army does at home huh? Of corse they are watching every damn single stage performance of you guys! Shouldn't you know? *cough* Pied Piper *chough*.''

You replied.

''However I'm going know so you guys can talk in peace.''

The others smiled and waved at you goodbye.

''Y/N come with me for a few minutes I wanna talk.''

Yoongi said and dragged you out of the room into an empty hallway.

When you both finally stopped walking he hugged you tightly.

''Thank you for being with me.''

He said.

''Well I'm awesome thanking me is the least you could do!''

You joked.

He laughed with teary eyes.

''I should go know to the boys. Propably see you tomorrow... depens if we're going to just talk or talk and cry.''

He laughed again but you knew this would actually happen. One last kiss on the forehead and he was already gone.

Well that means you can make a Kdrama marathon the whole night.

''Yass Imma watch Park Hyung Sik till I die!''

You chanted happily.

A/N: Okay guys so I watched the second 'Burn The Stage' Trailer and I nearly cried when I saw how their condition was. Jungkook looked so destroyed. I knew that there moments like these back stage but when I saw it, I felt ten times worse knowing I can't do anything to help them. I am so proud how far they made it but to see that they still suffer sometimes because their health condition is bad and that they are so tired, tears me apart. However I think it's important for everybody to know that their work is no joke. That it's more then just singing and dancing a little bit. It's hard work! Nobody really knows what they are going through. I have so much respect for what they are doing and hopefully soon everyone, even hater, are thinking twice before insulting their job as a 'glitter-gay-boy-group'. Thank you.