-10-How you moved in together {E}

Right now you were at the dorm.

Suga and you were lying lazy on the couch making out.

''Yah get you both a room!''

Jin shouted.

Suga laughed while your face turned bright red.

''Well that's not a bad Idea.''

Suga dragged you in his shared room with jin.

''Yah not in our room!''

Jin yelled again.

''Our room is named Sin... I'm sorry dude!''

As he closed the door he kissed you one more time and the pulled his laptop out.

''Babe I was searching now for two months for a house and I think I found something.''

It was a bit surprising but you couldn't say something against it because you loved the Idea living with Yoongi.

''Here look.''

He showed you a house on the Laptop.
It was pretty. Not too big and not too small. It was perfect for the both of you. It was a Hanok but a little bit more modern. You really liked it!

''Omg! You know I love Hanoks! That's perfect!''

You said.

''And it's near the dorm so we could often come over!''

He responsed.

You knew how important it was for him to live near the boys since they were like a family for him and he loved them so much. You also wouldn't liked it to be too far away. It would break your heart if Yoongi couldn't be near his brothers anymore so this was perfect for you both.

-2 months later-

You both finally moved in and it was perfect.

The boys would come over often to eat and you both would come to the dorm often to... eat. 

Also Yoongi hadn't a problem with his schedule since the house was really near the dorm he could go with the boys to bighit.

A/N: If yall do not know what a Hanok is them just Google it... Man I would love to live in one!