-23-Touchy Yoongi {E}

Today was a difficult day for you. Yoongi had a day of but you couldn't spend time with him because you had to work on a few new designes.

It was hard to concentrate since Yoongi was very clingy today and followed every step of you.
He was like your shadow.

''Yoongi can you please get me my drawing tablet?''

You asked him so he would let you go for a bit. You liked it when he was like that but the problem was that you couldn't concentrate because of his cuteness.

He was hopping out of the room searching your tablet wich you knew was right next to you under many paper sheets.

You laughed a little.

A few minutes later you got thirsty so you stood up to get yourself a glass of water.

When you were on the way to the kitchen, Yoongi suddenly got out of the bathroom and throwed himself onto you so you both fell on th floor.

''MIN YO-''

You tryed to shout but he cut you of with a kiss.

After you broked the kiss he snuggeled his face into your chest while hugging you tightly.

''Are you a kid or what?''

You chuckled.

''Are you with me because of my boobs or what?''

You joked.

''Of corse not babe but you know that your boobs remind me of my ex?''

He mumbled into your chest.

''WTF YOONGI!''

''Yeah... When I started dating you I had to break up with my pillow.''

He said.

''So since you are now my girlfriend Imma use you as my pillow and your boobs are just so squischy that I can't hold myself.''

He contiuned.

You laughed.

''You are so cute Yoongs!''

''Nope I'm swag.''

''Cutie!''

You said again and knifed his cheacks.

He hide his face deeper into your chest.

''You know I have to work...''

You asked with a sad tone in your voice.

He sighed.

''You know what. I'll make dinner while you are working and after eating we're gonna knuddle no matter what! So get your lazy ass up and do your work!''

He said.

You just laughed when Suga got up and hopped happily in the kitchen.

''So cute.''

You sighed.

A/N: Suga is such a cutie pie! I can't breath when I see him smile! I love his gummy smile guys. But who doesn't? 😌😍 Pls comment or request 😊