-26-When you're scared

Requested by @Laura_S1225

''Yah Suga put the chocolate down! We need them for the cookies!''

You shouted at him.

''You're mean.''

He mumbled and walked out of the kitchen.

You rolled your eyes.

''What a big baby.''

You sighed and scrumbled the chocolate over the cookie dough. After that you putt the plate in the oven.

Now you decided to cheer the big baby a little bit up.
He sat on the couch still pouting like a little cat.

''Why is he so cute?''

You asked yourself while walking towards him.

''Yoongi-ah!''

He ignored you.

That means you had only one card left. You always use it when he's like that.

''Oppa!''

Now he was fully awake and stared at you.

''Why you gonna do that?''

He whined.

''Now I can't stay mad at you anymore!''

You laughed.

''You can pick a movie if you want. But only this time oppa!''

You said cutely. Normaly you would never let him pick a movie because his choice is always bad and boring, so at the end both of you would fall asleep. Maybe that's his intention.

While he searched for a movie, the cookies were finally ready so you put them on the coffee table beside the two cups of hot chocolate.

''Have you decided yet?''

You asked.

He nodded with a smirk, which makes you confused.

''Okaaaay.''

The movie startet. It was a really cool horror movie. You were surprised that Yoongi finally has some good taste. You never get scared watching this kind of movies. The thing is... You get scared after watching it.

-time skip-

''You know I can paint the world, sitting there in black and gold, you're the perfect chemical, I gotta test, I gotta know~'' (Jasmine by DPR LIVE)

You sang in fear. After the movie ended Yoongi got up to go to the bathroom but he wasn't back yet, so you got scared and when you get scared you sing as loud as you can.

''ahhhh''

You screamed as you thought you saw a shadow moving.

Suddenly you felt a cold hand touthing you from behind.

''AHHHHHHH''

You screamed this time louder and slapped the hand away. Turning around you saw a laughing Yoongi on the floor.

''Yah Min Yoongi! Never do that again! You hear me!''

He just laughed more.

''Okay fine. You are gonna sleep on the coutch tonight.''

You said full of anger slamming the door of the bedroom shut.

Suga sighed and counted smiling.

''One, Two aaaaand Three''

You were already running out of the room, fear written in your face.

''What are you still doing here huh? Come to the bedroom so I can sleep already!''

You said.

He laughed and shaked his head in disbelief.

''How can she be just so cute when she's scared?''

He mumbled.

The moment you both were laying in the bed you already slung your arms around him and hugged him really tight.

He chuckled which lead you to hide your face in his neck.

Suddenly you flinched because you thought you heard something.

''It's okay babe I'm here.''

Suga said.

''Yah I'm not scared! And what are you doing huh? Why can't you hug me back already!?''

You whisper shouted.

Just one second after you felt his strong arms around your waist which made your fear wanish. You felt save.

''Thank you.''

You mumbled and finally fell asleep.

''This girl is going to be the death of me.''

Yoongi laughed silently.

A/N: Finally a new update! I'm so sorry but I wasn't feeling well lately and I got so much school work to do... However OMFG DID YALL SAW THE TRAILER AND THE CONCEPT PHOTOS AND OMG!? I'm so in love with ''Singularity'' since I freaking love rnb with a bit jazz! It's exactly Taes style and the lyrics is amazing as always! RM did a good job! And the photos omg! Jhope in leather pants! boi I need holy water after I saw Jimin shirtless and his v line omfg! The new comeback is gonna be the end of me! Don't forget to support BTS for the BBMAs! I'm sure we gonna win it again! Fighting army!💞😊