-9-How you made it official pt.2 {E}

You guys are now a long while together and decided to make your relationship public.

Armys deserve to know what's going on.

You were very exited because you could finally go out with Suga normaly.

''Babe don't be scared.''

Suga said to you.

You laughed.

''Suga I'm not scared. I know that army will be happy for us...''

He smiled.

''That's right! Army is the best thing in the world they'll stay forever with us... though I want you to be prepared for a few haters and seasangs! ''

You were so happy that the boys got a so beautiful fandom. Your also a part of the fandom so you know that there will be a lot of positive comments. Sure also some hate comments but that wouldn't be a true army and it's good to know who is real and who is fake.

Yoongi and you decided to releave it personally through vlive.

You were behind the camera while he was talking to armys.

He started to talk when enough were online.

''Hello army! So I have a serious reason why I decided to make alone a vlive today. Well actually I'm not alone but let me explain first.
I have a girlfriend.''

He went straight to the point.

''So I hope you'll respect it guys! Don't forget I love yall too and please keep supporting us.''

He talked and talked.

''So I think it's now time for my girlfriend to come, introduce herself and answer questions!''

You went right before the camera so army could see you.

You bowed very long to show your respect for armys. This was the type of bowing normaly someone do when they met the parents of their boyfriend for the first time.

The comment section went wild.

''Anyeong ye ireneum Y/N imnida!''

You introduced yourself while smiling brightly.

''I'm Yoongis side chick I hope you'll accept me.''

You tryed to look as serious as possible.

There were some comments like: ''Why side chick? Is there someone else?''

You just brusted out in laughing.

''I'm sorry guys let me explain. So Yoongi and the rest of BTS are already married which makes me to the side chick of Yoongi.''

Again the comment section went wild.

''Hahaha you guys wanna know who their wifes are? Well it's funny because you know them very well! Of corse it's army!''

You said laughing.

Many positive comments were now flooding you, for example how funny you were, how pretty you are, that you're right with the side chick thing and many more.

''I hope you guys aren't hurt. Okay let's be real. I know that some of you are truely hurt right now. I would be too but don't worry. I may be his girlfriend but you guys are for life. Of corse I love him and wish that it'll last forever but sometimes things go wrong and when we go apart of Idk reasons then you guys are still there. So please contiune supporting Yoongi and the rest of Bangtan! Ghamsamnida!''

Suga was holding the whole time you were talking your hand while looking at you with caring eyes.

You answered some more question till it was time to end it. You bowed one last time and Suga sayed bye.

When the camera turned of he kissed you imedially.

It was a very slow and loving kiss. There weren't any other words needed.

''I'm hungry.''

You both laughed while talking about what you guys should eat.

A/N: !BEACHES LISTEN! If you're a true army you are already married to BTS! Let's stay forever by their side and support them!💞😢😘