-7-When he's jealous {E}

After Jin told you that Suga didn't eat anything yesterday because of work you decided to bring him today his lunch in person.

When you were just a few steps away from Sugas 'Genius Lab' a new staff member stopped you by asking for the way. He was young and good looking but it didn't matter to you because you were truely in love with Suga.

After you described him the way he contiuned talking to you about random stuff.

He didn't stopped talking and you really wanted to go to Suga. Expecially when he ask you if you had a boyfriend while stepping near you, you got really pissed.

Little did you know that Suga was standing the whole time there with anger in his eyes.

As he heard the boyfriend question he didn't even waited for your answer and grabbed you by your hand.

You were a little surprised because Yoongi was suddenly there out of no where dragging you in his producer room.

As you stepped in he locked the door and pinned you against the wall.

''Wah-Waht are you-''

He cut you off with a kiss full of passion.

His hand wandered down your butt as he knifed it a little.

As you gasped he slit his tongue in your month and a tongue war started.

He got you to his chair, still not breaking the kiss and took you on his lap that both of your legs were around his body.

As you finally broke the make out session, you both gasped for air while he was hugging you on the waist and you were leaning your head against his shoulder.

''your mine''

You heard him whisper.
You looked at him.

''What was that?''

''Nothing.''

He responsed.

''Yoongi why are you acting suddenly like that?''

''It's nothing. Just stay away from this guy!''

''What guy? You mean that dude in the hallway?''

You laughed

''Wait... are you jealous?''

His face went red and he looked away which made you laugh even more.

''No way the swag three dollah Suga aka AgustD is jealous about such a little thing!''

You still laughed.

He again cut you off with a kiss.

''If you don't stop laughing your gonna get something more then just kissing!''

He said wich made your face turn red.

You thought a little if you should contiune that he can show you what he meant. Ya know you also have sometimes your needs.

However you didn't even had a chance to do something because you heard a knock on the door.

Suga unlocked the door.

''Here is some paper stuff Bang PD nim wanted you to have.''

The same dude who talked to you later stand there with some papers in his hands.

He was staring at you both because Suga had his hand around your waist, really near at your butt.

''Was that all?''

Suga asked ruedly.

''Ähm Y-Yeah. Sorry for destrubting.''

The staff guy went away and Suga closed the door.

''Really now?''

You asked.

''What? Is it bad that I want everyone to know that you're mine?''

He asked while going back to his work.

You just sighed.

''However this isn't important anymore... I got you some food. Actually that's why I'm here.''

He smiled at you.

''I'll eat later. I have to finish this first.''

You couldn't allow this so you just decided to feed him.

At first he looked at you weardly but when you stuffed him a spoon in his mouth he didn't had anything against it.

He contiuned working while you were feeding him.

You loved moments like these. It was just so beautiful in a way you can't describe.

A/N: So I hoped you liked it. Tbh I never had to delete so mich for a chapter but this one was really hard for me. However write in the comments if your life would also be perfect when you could feed Suga for your whole life!? This. Is. My. Dream. xD