-14-When he wants to break up {E}

''Let's not date anymore.''

He said serious while looking in your eyes.

You couldn't  believe it. He wants to break up with you after all this time. The worst thing was you couldn't hate him for it. You still loved him. And you surely ever will.

''B-but why?''

You asked with tears in your eyes.

''It's getting boring.''

He did not just said that. You wanted to run away and never look back again but you couldn't. You couldn't move an inch.

''We should get married.''

You wanted to die and- wait what!? Did he said he want to marry you?

''W-what I don't understand? I thought you want to break up with me?''

You sayed confused.

''Yeah. Because it's getting boring. So let's make a kid and why not getting married before that!?''

''B-but you don't just make a baby because you are bored!''

''I don't do it because I'm bored I just want more... So you don't want to marry me and have a family with me?''

''Okay.''

''Okay?''

''Yeah why not?''

''Good.''

''Yeah.''

You stared at eachothers eyes.

One thing let to another and he where on top of you while kissing you.

When you broke your make out session he slid a decent silver ring on your finger and hugged you.

A/N: This is in my opinion the best way to ask someone to marry them. I don't like too much romantic shit. So sorry if yall wanted smth different. :)