-19- When you're at the beach {E}

You were recently making a little trip to Jeju Island for the Weekend so you guys could chill a little.

When you were at the hotel yoongi imedially layed down on the bed to sleep.

''Yoongi. Please don't sleep! It's not even dark outside. Let's do something fun!''

You whined.

''Babe I'm tired.''

You got in the bed and whispered in Sugas ear.

''Please oppa.''

Now he was full awake but before he could say anything you were already in the bathroom changing into your swimsuit.

''Oppa we're going to the beach so change while I'm getting ready in the Bathroom!''

You shouted, so he can hear you.

You put your black swimsuit on and decided to just wear a Tshirt from Yoongi as a dress since it was kinda long.

As you got out of the bathroom Yoongi were already finished with changing.
When he saw you he couldn't stop himself but wanted a kiss from you but before he could do anything you were already out of the door so Suga had to run behind you.

-at the beach-

''Suga you wanna go swim with me?''

You asked but he just let out a yawn and shaked his head.

''Maybe later babe.''

''Fine.''

You sighed.

When you were taking off Yoongis Shirt you saw knew that he was staring at you but you ignored it.

As you were running in the water Suga were staring at your butt. That was it. He was again running behind you.

You both were now in the water. 

Yoongi and you walked deeper in but not too deep so you both could still stand.

Then you looked at him with a deep sigh.

''Are you serious?''

You asked him.

''What?''

''We are in the water but you're still wearing a shirt? Do you know how stressed armys were in every episode you guys would go to the beach, but at the end all of you were fully clothed!?''

You both laughed.

It felt amazing swimming in the sea.
You wanted to see a few fishes so you decided to get fully into the water.

It was awesome. You loved it.
Suga on the other hand doesn't wanted any water in his eyes and you splashed it in his direction.

He screamed.

''Yah Y/N! What the f***!''

You just laughed.

A water war started. It was really fun but after  while it was getting tiring so you went back to the hotel.

''Let's sleep.''

Yoongi said and went to the bed.
You followed him and layed yourself half on top of him, sleeping like a baby.

''I miss my sisters.''

You mumbled softly.

''My youngest baby sister used to lay like that with me. She's cute. She always hit me with her little baby hands but when she's scared she would run to me and hide while hugging.''

''Mine would do the same.''

He said.

''Since when do you have a baby silbing?''

You asked.

''Jimin.''

He answered laughing.

''Argh Yoongi be serious!''

He laughed more.

''Alright, alright we can visit your familiy soon if you want!?''

He said while stroking your hair.

''Thank you.''

You smiled.

Both of you soon fell asleep.

A/N: So this chapter is completly different from it's first version. Again I didn't felt comfortable with the first version so I edited it. Thank you for understanding.😁💞 btw I love little babys or kids bc they are all just so cute😍😍😍