-8-When he needs you {E}

It was late in the night when you got a call from Suga.

''What? I was about to sleep!''

You sayed annoyed.

''Can you come?''

''Okay.''

You didn't question it since you knew he needed you. Sometimes he calls you in the midnight to get a free head and you don't mind because you loved him and you liked it to spend time with him.

You were very tired but it doesn't matter to you.

-at the producer room-

Before you even could get to the door he opened it and lead you inside. He must have waited for you.

He dragged you on his lap and put his one hand around your waist and the other one on the table with a pencil in the hand to write some song lyrics.

You rested your head on his shoulder.

This was just perfect.

You loved such moments.

Soon you fell asleep on his lap.

He needed this so much. Just your scent and your body warmth and he could concentrate again.

Your scent resembles a part of, for what he's working. You are an army so he is working for you. To make you, an army, happy. He loved the joy in your eyes when you would see performances and MVs of them on your phone, or when you read through their lyrics to make some theories. He couldn't have found a better girlfriend.

You weren't perfect and he knew it. You sometimes look ugly and stink but it doesn't matter because he loved it how comfortable you are around  eachother. Sure he also finds you pretty. You just have the perfect personality for him, which doesn't mean that you're pure or innocent. It's just that you both are very similar to eachother which makes it a lot easier to be in a relationship. It sound weird but it is just how it is.

''Thank you.''

He whispered in your ear, though he knew that you were already asleep.

A/N: I really wanna share a moment like this with Yoongi one day... Yeah yeah I know that it'll never happend... However let's not talk about my sad life... pls write in the comments if you liked it 😘