-15-When he's sick {E}

You were working right now on a few new designes when you got a text from Jin.

-PrincessJin- Hi Y/N.

-Y/N-  Hey wassup?

-PrincessJin- Well... Idk how to say this...

-Y/N- Just tell me already!

-PrincessJin- Okay okay chill... so... Yoongi is in a bad condition but he doesn't want to stop working... we need your help can you come please? He would listen to you ya know?

-Y/N- This lil shit is working while he's sick!? Don't worry I'll make this fucker listen! I'll be right there!

-Time skip-

Yoongi was finally home. Well you dragged him here.

''Y/N! It's fine! I need to contiune work! Let me go now!''

He said.

''Hell no! You'll stay right here on the bed you lil shit!? Isn't the bed your favorite place in the whole world!? So shut the fuck up and let me make you soup!''

This made him go silent.
You brought him a few more blankets so he wouldn't be cold and started to make him soup.

When the soup was ready he was sleeping so you decided to save it for him till he wakes up.

You get to the fridge and got yourself some caramel chocolate with peanuts in it. You loved these. However you decided to contiune watching the kdrama you recently started.

You plopped yourself beide Yoongis sleeping body and started watching.

After the 2nd episode he woke up but you didn't noticed it at first.

''Yah! Y/N! Gimme smth to drink!''

He finally got your attention.

''Key.''

You came back with the soup.

''This isn't wather. I don't wanna eat.''

He said.

''Well I'm sorry bitch but this is a soup. You can drink it eat it and fuck with it! Okay? So eat or drink or whatever you want to do with this fucking soup I made for you!''

He just looked at you and started eating the soup.

''Love you.''

You said while giving him a kiss on the forehead.

He shaked his head.

''You're weird... and scary.''

''What did ya say?''

''Nothing. Just that you're very beautiful.''

You just laughed.

He silently finished his soup.

The rest of the day you both just sleeped and knuddeled.

''Babe. I'm sorry that I can't do stuff like this with you when you're sick.''

He said out of the blue.

''It's okay. You can't just go and leave the group behind. It's okay. Really. And I'm sure if I ever be serious sick you would be by my side.''

You said to make him feel better. You hated it when he was angry at himself.

''Let's just sleep.''

Silence. Both of you fell asleep.

A/N: Man I wanna be there for him when he's sick :'( C to the O to the MM to the E N T