-4-How you made it official {E}

You're  together now for two weeks. You also started to meet more often and not just on Sundays. Also you didn't just go to the tree anymore. Your texts also grew longer.

Bangtans Manager has nothing against it because the group members are allowed to date as long as it didn't affect how they're working.

However you guys decided it was time to tell it the other members of BTS.

You never met them so you were very nervous. Even though Yoongi was your bias, you felt very happy to meet finally all of them.

I mean. You didn't just stan one but seven members. You love all of them. Of corse you love Suga more...but I don't think I have to explain your feelings.

[A/N: I hope you guys get what I mean xD]

As you were in the car, on the way to the dorm, you were non stop tapping your fingers against your knee.

''Don't worry they'll like you babe''

He said wich makes you a little bit less nervous but then he spoke again.

''I just told them how you are so they wont expect much.''

Now you were angered.

''Really now? Do you think that makes me feel better? Just for your Information I am just with you because of the fame and your money!''

You sayed. He looked at you. Then back at road. You didn't meant what you sayed. It's just when you're pissed you always say stuff like that and act as if you mean it.

Of corse he already knew that it was just an act because of all the time he spend with you. There wasn't a thing you didn't knew about eachother.

For other people it may sound boring because there will never be something new. But your relationship is easy and uncomplicated. Just as you two wanted it to be.

''Well if that's so then I have to tell you something. I spend all the money I have to buy Kumamon merch and I also quit BTS because I'm too swag for it. Don't worry too much I still have some chains, we can sell it for three dollah.''

He said in a serious tone. You couldn't hold back your laughter after his speech.

He just smiled and drived.

-Time skip to the dorm-

''Hello guys, I'm Y/N and I'm 19 years old. I hope we can be friends.''

You introduced yourself.

[A/N: Sry if you're not 19... tbh I'm 17 I just thought this age would fit in my Story so just pretent you're 19]

They laughed and also started to introduce themselfes.

-I'm skipping the introduction part bc I'm lazy af-

''How come you want to be with Suga hyung? I mean look at him! Even a leave would be a better boyfriend.''

Jimin asked in a joke. Before I could say anything Yoongi interrupted me.

''Jimin shut up unless you want to die! And who wouldn't want to date me... I mean I'm the definition of swag.''

The Boys asked so many questions, for example about how we met. They said that Suga wont tell them out of lazyness.

However you guys decided to play a game. One person should draw something and the others have to say who or what it is.

When it was Yoongis turn to draw everybody was so clueless about his drawing.

As you all gave up he finally releaved who it should be.

''It was Y/N.''

He said.

''WTF you little shit! In wich way does it look like me?!''

''Well it has arms, legs, eyes and stuff like that.''

''Really now? I think I'm going to the toillet for a while and never come back. Bruh. If you see me that way I'm going to devorce and just for you to know Jeff isn't your son... it is Chanyeols!''

And your little act started.

''I never felt so relived! When you are gone I can finally live in freedom! Your ugly face is just too much to take and btw I not just selled my chains, I also selled yours for three dollahs!''

You both laughed a bit and then layed on the sofa next to eachother to knuddle.

The boys just looked at you two.

''Why are you guys even dating?''

Kookie joked.

''Because he/she is easy.''

You both said at the same time.

They didn't even dared to ask because they knew that at the end nobody would understand what you both wanted to say.

The rest of the day was very funny. You and the boys came along very well with eachother and you were endless happy because you finally met all of Bangtan.

A/N: I hope yall liked it... Yeah Idk what else to write so sry xD

PS: I'll make in the future a part two of this chapter because you still have to tell army about it.