-3-How you got together {E}

A few days passed since the last time you met Yoongi. You didn't expected to meet him ever again. It kills you but you feel also happy that you had met him in person.

However you made your way to the same park you met Suga the first time. Well actually talked first. It was also the same day of the week like last time. Sunday. You just liked the memory and it made you happy.

You sit next to the tree and hugged it. Don't ask. You are just too lonely, without your familiy and friends here in South korea. You don't know anybody. 

''I don't think he will ever return your hug.''

You heard a familiar deep voice behind you.

''uhm... Hi Min Yoongi-shi... w-what are you doing here... uhm no no I mean... what brings you here?''

You stuttered.

''My feets stupid!''

''Hey! Don't call me that!''

Silence. He just smiled at your cute and angry face. Then he finally broke the silence.

''I go here every Sunday to relax and stuff.''

''So that means I stole your place? I'm so sorry! Please rest... I'll go and find another place and here I made food you can have it if you want. If you don't like it I can buy you something else! Icanbeyourslaveifyouwant!''

You said in a hysteric tone. He couldn't hold back his laughter. He just can't believe it.

He finally stopped laughing as he saw your serious expression. You really would do anything for him.

''You're a crazy girl''

You blushed. You couldn't  believe it. How can this one comment can make you blush? It wasn't even a compliment!

''Let's not talk to much and just share this place... You make a too big deal out of it.''

He said within a yawn.

-After 5 months-

You couldn't belive it. You are meeting Yoongi for five months now, every Sunday at the same place by the tree.

You were friends.
He knew everything about you and you everything about him.
It just happend. You didn't know how. You were still confused. You also got more comfortable around him. There where times you talked a lot and there where times where you both just layed there in peacefull silence.

Today was one of the quiet ones. You both slept because of tiredness. While sleeping you didn't realise that you both are hugging eachother in sleep. It was very comfortable.

You both woke up and didn't make any effort to let go of eachothers embrance. You even moved closer together.

He slowly leaned in and kissed you slowly. His lips were so soft.

When you broke the kiss he finally spoke.

''Let's date''

A/N: I hope you guys liked it. Idk if my English is bad or not. Just write your feelings about my Story in the comments... so yeah... Thanks ♡:) I also hope yall didn't expect me to write the typicall long confession shit... It's just that I like it more blunt forward. Ya know what I mean? However... bye and thank you for reading my Book😊💞