-21- When he has a Nightmare {E}

When you waked up you saw Suga sweating like hell in his sleep. You thought it would be better if you leave him like this for now. Maybe it's just too hot for him so you got up to make yourself ready.

When you got out of the Bathroom Suga was storming to you. You never saw him this fast getting up.

You saw tears in his eyes as he wanted to hug you. Of corse you hugged back.

''What happend?''

You asked.

''Y-you disappeart. Y-you said you never wanted to see me again!''

He sobbed.

You were so sad seeing him like that.

You guided him to the bed and sat on his lap while hugging him.

''Don't cry. I'll never leave you. It was just a Nightmare.''

He nodded.

''I'm yours. I'll forever be yours even if you someday wouldn't want me anymore. I'm yours.''

You heard him 'you are mine' repeatingly whisper in your neck.

It broke your heard. You new that he had some 'problems'. His life was everything but easy back then. He has a lot of thrust issues. The only person he trusted were Bangtan, BigHit family and you. But still he couldn't completly thrust you. It needs time. You didn't mind waiting till he thrust you like the others.

You stroked his hair till he was asleep.

A/N: Hoped you like it :D I'm so bored right now... hmm maybe I could read the comments... ou ups wait... I DON'T HAVE ANY 😠😤 nah it's okay guys I still love yall... but really pls pls pls man... I sound kind of weird... hahah byeeee😂😂😂😚