-29-When you're getting drunk together

You were really exited because you managed to get Yoongi to go with you to a house party in Itaewon were Sik-K and Dean would perform.

A/N: If yall don't know them then please check them out on YT they are really good artists!

You never really went to one of those partys because you never had a person to go with, but since you finally found some friends (Adora and Sonsae) you wanted to go with them the next time.

However today it was only you and Yoongi going which you found awesome since you both lately barely went out together to have some fun.

As you were done showering you dried your wavey hair and started to work on your make up. You didn't put much on. Just a bit eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick.

''Babe I'm already finished. When are you ready?''

Yoongi asked, shouting from the living room.

''In 5 minutes!''

You shouted back.

You went to get your clothes out of the closet.

Your Outfit:

You grabbed your handy, purse, key, lipstick and ID and put them in your jacket

You grabbed your handy, purse, key, lipstick and ID and put them in your jacket. You were so glad everything fitted in. Afterwards you went to the living room where Suga was waiting.

''You look hot babe.''

He said and eyed you from head to toe.

''Thanks honey.''

You smiled and gave him a soft kiss.

You couldn't take your eyes off him. He looked hotter then fire. Soon you were already spacing out, staring and drooling over him.

A/N: Look at the pic above of Suga! He is gonna look like that bc I think it would be a perfect outfit for him to party with!

He chuckled softly and waved infront your face which makes you jump.

''Man I need holy water...''

You mumbled, grabbed his hand and went out of your shared house to the car.

-magical time skip brought by Hoseoks holy forehead sweat-

''Omg! I'm so exited, it's been so long since I was on a party!''

You smiled happily.

''Yeah yeah but don't forget to be always by my side and don't leave your drink out of your eye sight!''

''Of corse daddy!''

You chuckled.

He then hold you by your waist and led you in the house. Everyone went already wild. The music was loud and many danced while others drank and talked.