-24-When you're sick

Requested by Laura_S1225einen Benutzer erwähnen

You just woked up and your eyes hurt like hell. It was five in the Morning and Yoongi was still sleeping beside you. He's so cute when he's sleeping.

Slowly you stand up to prepare breakfast for you both. Your head ached by every step you took.

''Fuck this shit!''

You mumbled.

You repeated at least a thousand times ''He needs to eat!'' in your head so you're strong enough to actually stand up and make breakfast.

While making the sea-weed soup you already heard Yoongis steps leading to the kitchen.

''Morning.''

He mumbled.

''M-mor-morn *cough* Mornin- *chough*     *chough* *cough* *chough* *cough* ''

He rushed to get you water while looking concerned at you.

''Everything okay now?''

You nodded.

''You're sick! You shouldn't make me breakfast, what if I get sick too? I could've died!''

You snorted.

''Shut up, I'm not in the mood.''

You answered.

He rolled his eyes and dragged you back in the bedroom.

''Sleep bitch.''

''But what's with your breakfast hoe?''

You asked. You didn't want him to skip a meal. You know he already does it when you didn't look, so it made you worry much.

''I'm gonna do it!''

He demanded and walked away.

You sighed.

After a few minutes he came back with two bowls of soup.

''Here. Eat so you can't get me sick!''

He joked.

After you both were done eating he made himself ready for work.

''Don't leave me Yoongs~''

You whined.

''I'm gonna die without you! And I wanna cuddle. Can't you stay here for today?''

You asked.

''You know that I can't just stay here...''

He sighed sadly and you pouted.

''I'm going now. Please stay safe and rest a lot!''

He leaned in for a kiss but you moved away from him so he couldn't.

''I thought you don't wanna get sick because of me! Go to work or you gonna be late!''

You said and stuck your tongue out.

He sighed and walked out of the house.

After a few minutes you could hear the door open again so you looked up and saw Yoongi already standing infront of you.

''Huh? Aren't you going to work?''

He rolled his eyes.

''Of corse I'm going to work... with you!''

''Huh really?''

''Do you think I let you suffer here alone? Go get your jacket and shoes, we need to hurry!''

He said.

-time skip- (you're now in 'Genius Lab')

''Couldn't I get changed out of my Pyjama before we get here?''

You whined.

Everyone in the building  looked at you strangely while walking in there in your 'peach' pyjama. (Ya know the kakotalk friend peach?)

''Nope! You wanna be comfortable while sleeping don't you?''

He asked and you sighed.

He walked to get two blankets from under his desk and throwed it at you so you'll be warm while sleeping on the coutch.

You snuggled yourself in the coutch under the soft blankets.

You were happy that Yoongi brought you with him. He acted cold on the outside but was a true Angel on the inside. You were glad that you had him.

Before drifting to sleep Yoongi gave you a kiss on  the forehead and walked back at his desk, to contiune working on his songs.

''Thank you.''

You mumbled which made him smile softly.

A/N: I hope you like it and sorry for the late update but I was really busy with school lately. Let me know if this chapter was like you expected it to be kay? 😊💞