-11-How he met your family {E}

You were getting out of the plane.

Back in your home country.

Well not really back because you're just visiting your family there.

You had very bad memorys there but also some good ones. You hadn't it always easy at home. Especially not in school.

But it's all okay now. Your life couldn't get better and you wanted to visit your family you loved with the man you loved.

''Everything okay babe?''

You nodded.

-At your parents home-

A/N: If I use this [...] then you and others are speaking in your home language.

You were sitting on the couch with your parents and four of your little sisters (your only big sister lived in a other country).

''[So you are really with an Idol together? The one you always fangirled about!?]''

Your mother asked.

''[Yupp]''

You said happy.

''[How long are you guys together?]''

Your father asked while looking at Yoongi from head to toe.

''[Hmmm so we were friends for 2 Months and now we are together for maybe two years?! But honestly it feels like forever...]''

You responsed.

Back then your parents knew about BTS because you fangirled everyday about them. Your Mother find the okay but your father always said that they were gay and talendless. Many of your friends also said stuff like that and of corse your classmates too though they didn't even saw one performace of them or didn't even bothered to read at lest their lyrics. It pissed you off that you cried sometimes in your room.

However you guys talked a lot and you also tryed to bring Yoongi in the conversation.

Since you all where hungry your mother decided to cook something in the kitchen with you. Your sisters were meanwhile in their rooms or playing in the garden.  

That means that Yoongi and your father were alone on the couch.

-Yoongis pov-

Ou shit... how will I survive this...

I need to ask him or else I'm not a man.

I can just talk a little bit in their language... it'll be hard!

''So Yoongi... you are a rapper?''

He asked me.

''Yes Sir.''

I nodded.

''Are you doing drugs, drinking alcohol or are you smoking?''

He asked me. I shaked my head.

''No Sir.''

It was half a lie. I smoked a few times but I'm not proud of it and sorry but I drink alcohol sometimes, Y/N too. Y/N told me that she smoked and took drugs a few times in the past. She isn't proud of it and wouldn't do it ever again.

She also told me that her parents were very strict. They don't know what she did and it's for the better. They wouldn't understand her.

Y/N and her mother were almost ready so I have to ask fast.

''Sir I need to ask you something''

''What is it?''

He asked.

I got in my knees with my hands above my eyes which looks like the Sun just blended me. I kneed so deep that my head hit the ground.

''What are you doing?''

He asked me confused.

Well he lives in a different culture but still I have to do it.

''Please let me marry your daughter. I earn enough money to get everything she wants, I'll take good care of her.''

He was shooked.

''First stand up.''

''Sorry but I can't. I'll stand up if I can marry her and if not then I'll must contact you every day to ask again.''

I said. I was scared.

''Is this tradition in your culture or what?''

He asked me.

''Yes Sir.''

He sighed.

''If she wants to marry you then I can't say something against it. I hope you'll treat her well?!''

''I will Sir.''

I said as I stand up.

''Have you asked her already?''

''No I haven't Sir. I still wait for the best moment.''

I answered.

A/N: I made some 'cultural' things up. But that part with the kneeing till your head hits the ground is true. I just didn't knew how to explain it better.
Please comment guys! I didn't even ask you to vote or shit like that! I just wanna hear your opinion!