Chapter 7

"So much of a pool party," Maddie muttered the next morning. Jason and Dawson went missing and Bridget left earlier than expected so Maddie stayed alone. No, she didn't stay all alone. It's Maddie for crying out loud! She is perfectly capable of making new friends in a matter of a second.

"Hey," Dawson tapped on her door. "I was thinking maybe we can head to the mall today? To make it up to you?"

"I hate you so much," she marched to him. "But I love you too."

Dawson laughed as they got changed and headed out to the mall. Today Jason and Bridget were gone to the concert in the park. They went since the morning so that meant the concert wouldn't take too long. They were suppose to meet up at the mall after.

The mall was the crowd pleaser and the crowd magnet. The only reason why Dawson ever went was so he could go with his sister but otherwise, he wouldn't step a foot inside a mall.

"Hey Hey Hey! Look at this," Maddie said handing him a brown leather jacket. "You look cute! Try it on!"

Dawson did it just to amuse her. Maddie laughed and looked down at the racks looking for more clothes. The earth rattled right under them. Not again.

Dawson felt his sister's hand on his arm as he turned around to the front entrance of the store into the mall. He saw nothing but parents running to grab their children. The Earth began to shake. This was an earthquake.

At the concert, Jason was already getting this sensation something was going to happen. He turned his head around to literally see the Earth making this wave. There was one problem, they were a coastal city and that only meant a tsunami.

"EVERYONE GO," Jason yelled. The people began screaming as the Earth kept moving forcing everyone to stay in one spot. How in the world do you fight back water? Hydra! He could see a figure over the water holding his hands out for it. Too much water for one guy and Jason wasn't a water guy. He needed to get these people to safety. The tsunami was coming right for them and Jason had to do something.

"JASON," Bridget screamed. Turning his head he didn't see her anymore. Magma and Hydra were at the same spot. Dark Matter was no where to be sight.

"I make lava, you hit it with ice cold water, you should be able to solidify it," Magma exclaimed.

"You mean make a dam," Hydra exclaimed. "Good! Go!"

The two started working on that but it was too slow! Jason gritted his teeth as he ran for the porta potty and shot out as Bolts. He hovered over the people and could still see the moving wave.

"This is not good," Jason/Bolts Could hear Derek in his ear. "We need a plan!"

"Hydra and Magma are onto something but that thing is too big," Ray exclaimed in the background.

"What do I do," Jason/Bolts yelled as he saw the same hooded person from the video running through the crying and screaming people, right for the ocean edge. "It's him! It's the blue energy!"

"What," Derek asked.

"It's the person! It's running for the beach," Jason/Bolt barked. He dove his hands forward going to it.

The hooded person, ran in front of the wall that Magma and Hydra were making.

"Hey get out of there," Magma ordered. The person didn't listen.

"Okay A.P.S, you better work," the person muttered digging one foot in the sand. "Ready?"

"Only if you are," A.P.S replied. "Go!"

The person held their arms out and inhaled a sharp breath. The person jerked its body forward expelling the blue energy in front of them this time, not around them. It smashed into the wave, forcing the wave down and back to calm waters!

"Hey Bolts at 12 o'clock," A.P.S exclaimed. The person turned to see the superhero flying in hot. "We good?"

The person literally disappeared before Jason/Bolts eyes. He crashed into the sand with a hard thud. He felt Hydra pull him up.

"That wasn't human," Hydra replied. "I don't know but it seems like our blue friend might be wanting to play the hero now."

"Yeah. Great," Jason/Bolts cleaned his suit. "I guess our job is getting taken over."

Breaking News!
"This just in," NewsCaster Julia laughed. "We seem to have another vigilante within our midsts. Our hooded hero is returning back from its previous misfire at the Ice Cream Shop nearly 4 days ago. As we see here, the hooded person used some sort of blue energy to stop the wave saving millions! Our local heroes are still helping the city get on its feet, since some properties have been damaged by the 7.9 earthquake we had just experienced-," Derek turned off the television. Aaron moaned running his hands over his face.

"We need to know who this is," Derek pointed.

"I know," Ray places his hands on his hips. "How are the boys doing?"

"They sound and are exhausted," Derek called out. "Maybe we should call it a day for them."

"I think so- tomorrow we can continue helping with the clean up," Aaron grabbed the mic. "Dawson, Jason. Come in. We continue this tomorrow."

The two boys made it back and just plopped on the couch, falling asleep right there and then.

"They are actually peaceful when they are asleep," Ray laughed looking down at the sleeping Jason. "Poor kids."

"Hey-," Derek held up the phone. "It's your ex-wife."

Ray stared at the phone as if it were his wife itself. Why in the world would she be calling?"

Next School Day
In Astronomy in Mr.Hallmark's class, Mickey was literally passed out asleep in his class. Jason and Tanner looked over at her when they were doing their lab.

"Hey I heard that the next day after the earthquake, everything was back up and running! Man those superheroes must have been at it," Tanner chuckled.

Yeah well not me, Jason thought to himself. Who would it be? Bridget was present, not answering the phone. He called her and texted but she never answered. Dawson looked back at her but her sight was on Jason.

Mr.Hallmark walked behind Mickey pressing his hand on her shoulder. He knelt over clearing his throat. She didn't hear anything. Some kids started to laugh when Mr.Hallmark patted her. He grabbed a clear glass experimental tube and mixed some chemicals into it. He juggled it. Jason was concerned with what it was suppose to do. Jay looked back at his class who held their phones out, video taping this.

The thing just exploded foam with a surprisingly very sharp noise. It seriously hurt for the ones who weren't close but Mickey, she just burst out of her chair in a gasp, tripping back in the stool, smashing her head on the table. She laid on the ground, rubbing the back of her head in pain, staring up at him. What he do that for?! Let me at him! Tell this jerk who he think he is! Mickey shook the pain off.

"I know you want to sleep but- not during at lab at least," Mr.Hallmark helped her up. "Because that can happen."

"Yeah, a teacher can happen," she sat at the stool, still rubbing her head.

"You sure you are alright," Jason asked.

"Should have never left New York, I think I preferred it over there. Besides, didn't get any sleep," Mickey muttered. "My energy is just so low." Still at 34.

Yeah no kidding. I'm even tired. Jason thought.

Mickey rolled her eyes and puffed air out. Tanner smiled at her and laughed. She looked over at Jason and smiled too.