Chapter 12

"You're kidding me," Dawson laughed. "A blue energy tracker?! So how are we going to do this?"

"Well school just got moved over to the Windell Elementary so we still have school," Jason replied. Why am I helping you?

Dawson nodded as he grabbed it. His idea was an assembly. Him and Jason appear to talk about how dangerous that girl was and to use that blue energy reader in the morning at school first to track her down, then move on to public places.

"What do you think," Dawson looked back after explaining everything to them. Aaron crossed his arms. "What?"

"You aren't going to be able to use that thing just for an entire day. We need other things," Derek laughed nervously. "Like those metal detectors you know, the ones who walk through?"

"Yeah. Can you make some," Dawson asked.

"Yeah Okay," he sarcastically replied. "Geez."

"What now," Ray asked looking back at Derek.

"I just don't like it when he assumes I can't," Derek muttered. Ray looked at the two but he noticed how Jason was more lenient.

"What? You don't think she's a villain," Ray asked.

"I'm sorry but," Jason caught sight of everyone. "No. I mean she saved our lives! She had her share of rough beginnings because she is just starting and she doesn't know how to control all the energy she has."

"How do you know," Aaron scoffed.

"I saw the way she was trying to shoot it. Reminded me of when I was trying to control my lighting bolts," Jason chuckled. "Remember how hard it was for me to control it? I'm guessing she has no one to train with so she is doing it all this on her own. I say why not lend her a hand?"

"Jason, you stupid or what?! She hurt nearly 50 students today! I say this Mystery dude and her and both a danger. Maybe not a villain, but she is dangerous," Dawson exclaimed. Jason scratched his head looking at him.

Hallmark's Home
"How you feeling," Jay asked. "You hungry?"

"Yeah," The girl laughed. "But I can get my own food."

"No," Alana exhaled loudly. "I made you a sandwich. Eat."

The girl looked back up at Jay who handed her the plate. She ate it with the cylinder talking to Diane. All night, that girl just slept and slept until morning when Jay woke her up. Now she was just eating a sandwich. Her full face mask was still on her face since they didn't dare touch it. That cylinder kept guard like a dog all night.

"Hey So Diane was giving me names for a superhero name," A.P.S called out. The girl looked over. "So SuperNova, Nebula, Singularity we both agreed on. Huh?"

"Yup," Diane smiled. The girl saw Tobey walk up holding his teddy bear and looking at her. "What do you think?"

Jay and Alana looked at one another as Tobey pointed to the front of the book. The girl reached out and turned it over to see Cosmos, written on the title.

"Cosmo," Tobey pointed. The girl glanced up at his parents who were shrugging with a smile. "I like it."

"You know, me too," the girl smiled.

Four Days Later
"Everyone settle down please," The Principal exclaimed to all the students who were in the cafeteria. "We have a special appearance by two of our beloved heroes. Bolts and Dark Matter."

"Thank you," Dark Matter called out. "We just needed to say a few words to you guys and we are moving on to the news right after this but that so called hero you guys witnessed about four days ago, Well she isn't a hero. She is dangerous as you guys know from your fellow classmates so there is something we are going to do in order to track her down. We have installed new energy trackers at certain locations around town and we are going to ask you to just walk through them. That is it."

"That's it," one kid asked.

"Yup. Nothing else. We have one here at the school so right after this if you can please follow the instruction of your teachers. This was just a short and brief announcement we needed to make."

"But she is a hero," another kid yelled in the crowd. Dark Matter went stiff as he exhaled impatiently.

"Simply said we know more about her than you do," Dark Matter called out. "Trust us. Please."

Everyone began murmuring between them. Jason caught sight of Bridget looking at him but Mickey was looking down biting her nails.

"Okay I'll go, You stay here," Dawson whispered. Jason nodded as he took off for the news station. Jason/Bolts made his way over to the machine's that Derek and Ray had made. Aaron was one of the operating men there. Students began walking through the machines and Aaron plus Derek were looking on their tablets.

They smiled at the student and let them walk. Jason/Bolts looked carefully at every student there walking past. Bridget was next.

"You've got to be kidding me," Tanner muttered looking up at the sky. Guess who was back? Uh huh, Blackhole. He wanted to see for himself who was this women. Bolts looked up but nothing was there. Tanner could see him, why couldn't everyone else not? He looked behind him where Mickey was at but she wasn't there.

"Mick," he asked walking back. "Mick?!"

She was coming out of the bathroom shaking her wet hands. Tanner eased up looking at her.

"Will Mickey Novatek, Tyler Johnson, Jenny Peterson please come to the front office," the intercom asked. "And Bridget Tolson?"

Mickey glanced up, picked up her backpack and headed through the back of the school.

Bridget's Home
Bridget ate her fry watching the news. Her mother needed her to come home since her father was having trouble with his computer. She skipped that stupid metal detector thing.

"In other news, our heroes are stating that every citizen of Sierra City to get to these checkpoints. Many have been protesting saying that the vigilante is in matter of fact a hero. More details coming in," the newscaster stared. Bridget rolled her eyes when she jerked her head to the side. What is happening?

At the dunes, Tanner and Mickey were over the dirt bike track racing. They rode home having to cross the Sierra Bridge, watching the traffic coming to a stop. He stopped the truck when both heard a loud explosion coming from a fuel truck up ahead. Mickey saw a flying fire ball hovering over the truck. It was a superhuman. You've got to be kidding me.