Chapter 10

"GET BACK," Tanner screamed yanking Mickey back from the crossfire. After school, on their way to their house, a sudden superhero/super villain intervention occurred.

The little lighting strikes were coming down spontaneously and too many at a time. Mickey knew Bolts was in trouble and once black looking matter was mixed within the lightning bolts, that meant Dark Matter was in trouble too.

She knew those two are no match for someone who has the abilities of anything from space. Dark Matter is what threw her off. Why couldn't he defend himself from Blackhole? Mickey looked at her motorcycle and hopped on. Tanner followed immediately as Mickey whistled sharply. The mysterious man looked down to see her waving a USB drive in her hand.

"You looking for this bad boy," she yelled. "Come and get it."

She drove back for town, giving Bolts and Dark Matter some time. Bolts, on the other hand, laid on the ground pressing his hand to his ribs in pain. Dark Matter was trying his best not to make a fuss about his injury on his lower torso. The Mysterious Man wouldn't even touch them but use his wormholes just to teleport from one side to another, using the same energy created by these things to throw them off. It was confusing to be honest. But in English, the energy the mysterious man was using is energy so strong that it would hurt them physically with any flying debris that would get sucked into it and out the other end.

Mystery Man, opened a wormhole in front of Mickey but she had anticipated it and turned into another street. Tanner looked back and back ahead. What was their plan anyways? Tanner had no idea and he was guessing Mickey didn't have one either. What are you doing?! Mickey gritted her teeth and looked up to see Mystery Man coming for her. Tunnel! Take it! Go! Taking the tunnel, Mickey saw how all the lights would zap and shatter once they would pass them.

Tanner gasped looking back at the cars that were forced to stop. Not too much! Not too much! Mickey saw a semi truck trying to come to a complete stop so it wouldn't ram into the stopped cars except the back of the semi truck began sliding out. Tanner immediately grabbed Mickey and pulled back as she slid the motorcycle horizontally and both came crashing down. Hard.

Wrapping his arms around Mickey, Tanner watched as the semi passed over them and stop. With a shaky breath, Mickey pulled her head up to see Mystery Man making his march for them. Hurting, she stood up panting for breath. He gazed around at all the people watching them encounter one another.

"Where is the girl in blue," Mystery Man barked.

"You sure you know who you are looking for," Dark Matter questioned. Bolts landed next to Dark Matter staring down at Mystery Man. Mickey helped Tanner up watching as Hydra, Magma and Tide stand behind Blackhole. The guy only raised an eyebrow behind his mask and smirked.

"Excuse me," he only said. With that, his own wormhole took him away. Bolts bent down, placing his knees on his shoulders.

"These guys," Dark Matter hate to admit it, "Are getting more stronger. I don't think we can pull off a one man or two man show. We need to work together."

Mickey grabbed her motorcycle, setting it up straight and helped Tanner onto it. Bolts and Dark Matter looked back at her as she was trying to revive her bike. No use. So the two offered them a ride to their houses.

School
To be honest, Jason completely would understand if Mickey or Tanner didn't go to school but they were both there.

In Mr.Hallmark's class, Mickey was talking with Tanner. They were arguing. Maddie flashed back a quick glance at the two. Mickey seemed to give up with the guy and face forward again. Dawson was hiding behind his book.

"So tell me exactly how can we figure out the secrets of the universe? With what," Mr.Hallmark turned around. His class sat there with no movement. "Oh come on you guys!"

Bridget raised her hand but Mickey blurted, "Energy, Frequency and Vibrations."

Mr.Hallmark seemed annoyed with the girl interrupting Bridget, another A astronomy student, someone who hardly even blurted out in class.

"That is correct," Mr.Hallmark turned to his board.

At passing, Mickey was at her locker, sliding in her book when it slammed right on her hand. Mickey's jaw dropped as she pulled her fingers out and holding them to her torso.

Bridget stood there glaring at her like no other. Mickey was terrified with that girl ever since the day she set foot in this high school.

"What's the little game you are trying to pull here," Bridget asked. "You try to act all innocent and silent but I know you. You aren't like that. Why do you act like that? Where do you come from?"

Get rid of her now! Mickey stared at her as Bridget leaned forward which forced Mickey to take a step back.

"Why are you here," Bridget asked. Mickey looked past her shoulder but didn't say a word. "Talk to me!"

Sudden shrieks came from outside. There was the kids all together in the courtyard trying to run but they couldn't. They were getting pulled into the air. Bridget turned but Mickey was gone. She ran for the bathroom instead.

"HELP ME," Maddie screamed as she got lifted up. The wormhole overhead was lifting up anything in sight. Jason and Dawson were trying to hold some students down but that wasn't enough.

The two transformed into their suits when they tried pulling people down but the energy level was too much for them. Hydra and Magma had absolutely no clue how in the world to get this done with.

"HELP," other people screamed. Dawson/Dark Matter saw his sister so he turned and wrapped his arms on her forearms trying to pull her back. There was so many in a short amount of time. They couldn't save them all.

The school roofs were already torn off and some of the teachers and students were holding onto cement rebars.

"WE NEED HELP," Bolts yelled.

"The only thing that can close it is a huge amount of energy within the wormhole," Ray exclaimed into the earpiece. "Jason if you can create too much lightning you can close it!"

Bolts looked up.