Chapter 11

What are you waiting for?

The girl in blue, stood right at the door way, facing the courtyard, staring at the black hole in front of their eyes. Her eyes darted back and forth, seeing the screaming teenagers trying to stay alive.

She jerked her arms forward, taking off swiftly. Easily, she caught nearly fifteen students and flew back for the ground with ease. She had no trouble with the gravitational pull into the black hole. You have to close that thing!

"How?"

Lots of energy inside can possibly stop it. Oh wait, the idiot over there is trying to do it. Please make him stop. It's humiliating.

The girl in blue, flew straight for Bolts, taking him back for safety. She stared at the black hole and yelled, letting herself be taken inside. The black hole, turned blue. Dark Matter set his sister down and cocked his head, staring at the strange thing. Pulses and bursts of neon blue just came from within the hole. It closed but just spit her out.

Okay, maybe not that.

"You think," the girl moaned, pushing herself up. The Mystery Man popped out from the open black hole and reclosed it. "I thought we were going to see you at your funeral."

"Jail does not neutralize me."

"Geez, you still haven't gone eco friendly?"

"Shut up! I'm running out of power and you have it."

"You don't need anything," Dark Matter gritted standing by the girl's side. "Get out of here!"

The girl in blue, in shock, joined the two superheroes with her. Blackhole shrugged and opened the next black hole.

"NO! Don't hurt them," The girl pushed the two aside and stood forward.

"Good," Blackhole used his pulse to throw back the two superheroes with the students. Blackhole held his hand for the girl but the girl used her own blue energy against the man. You idiot?! Why don't you consult with me?!

"Because I'm doing this as it goes."

Pathetic humans.

"I know, give me more energy," the girl yelled as she burst in her blue energy. Bolts could see a spark of a portal trying to open with her blue energy, and Blakehole's.

You give me more energy! The girl screamed in pain as her last reserves were running out. A lighting bolt, smacked right into the energy transference and electrocuted Blackhole and the girl. The girl gasped for air and stood up. Out we go, wait, don't have enough juice. This was her cue to leave, running for the motorcycle parked by the front of the school and took off.

"Man," Mickey exclaimed running up to the two superheroes. "She took my bike! Imma go find her-."

Late Night
"Will you go to bed," Jay's wife asked. He glanced back at her and back up at the stars. Where was she?

"Okay," he called out. "I'll go say goodnight to the kids."

He walked up the stairs to find his daughter, Diane reading her Cosmo book.

"Hey Daddy," she smiled looking at him. "Are we going up tonight?"

"Your mom wants you to go to bed," he whispered.

"Please?"

"Fine," he opened the door a slit and peered through.

"Coast is clear," Diana whispered as they scurried past the open master bedroom door and out the back door. They had a secret crow's nest up on a tree looking out on the beach. "Hurry Daddy!"

Jay pulled himself up sitting down with his daughter. He began pointing out the constellations and talking about the stars within them. Diane loved it.

"Dad did you see that," she whispered. Jay squinted to see a figure land at the end of the beach. "Is it her? Is it her?"

"Diane," Jay hushed her.

"Dad I don't care what the news say. She is a hero! Let's go," Diane slipped right through Jay's grasp and was already halfway down the ladder. She took off and went running as quick as her little legs could take her.

Diane slowed down when she heard her dad yell at her. Except she could see the girl on the sand laying on her back looking over at a cylinder that was laying a little farther than arms length.

"A.P.S can you get up," she asked.

"No," the cylinder moaned. "Can you?"

"No. Let's hope they are friendly," The girl moaned in pain as she turned her head. Diane stood by her shoulder looking down.

"Hi," Diane smiled. "I'm Diane."

"Hi," The girl cracked a smile. "Is it just you or-?"

"It's you," Jay called out.

"Hello Mr.Hallmark," The girl looked up. He hasn't heard it before from her but he realized that her voice was disguised. "How are you doing?"

"How are you doing kid," he asked.

"I'm doing great," she couldn't even move. "Just laying here. Looking at the stars."

"You need help," he stated. "Come on."

"Don't worry about it," The cylinder made them jump. Nervously laughing, Jay looked over at it. "I can- eventually restore her back to her normal state."

"How long," Jay asked.

"Couple hours," The two harmonized. Jay shook his head as he cupped his hand behind her neck and slid his arm under her knees. He picked her up.

"Can you pick me up too," the cylinder asked. Diane laughed picking it up. "Hi! I'm A.P.S!"

"Like the App Store," Diane asked.

"Yeah, like the App Store," The machine muttered. Walking inside the living room, Alana gasped looking at Jay.

"Jay you know who that is," Alana exclaimed.

"Yeah! We know," A.P.S replied sarcastically. The girl barely turned her head over to see her.

"Wife," The girl asked.

"Oh yeah," Alana muttered walking over. "Set her down there."

Jay set her down on the sofa and placed the cylinder on the table. Diane smiled watching her dad and mom argue in the private dining room.

"I don't think this was a good idea," The girl whispered. "How much longer?"

"Till morning but let me tell you, due to all that blue you got rid off, you are literally going to be discombobulated. I'll try to keep you straight but you are going to have two left feet," The machine stated. "Hey. Hey. You awake?"