1. we get it youre a rich mf

"jhOooooPpeee"

"Im literally right in front of you dont damage my eardrum hoe !"
--
Yong's pov;

Ya'll might be wondering how i got the chance to scream his name in front of him. Is it because im the cousin of jhope's staff and that cousin of mine turns out to be pomegranate 'ew fetoes' so i gotta cover for her? no. I got in here because im a rich mother fucker . Yeah homeboy got fuckin uhh 8 m's in his bank account as inspired by 21 savage.

Wow. What is a rich boy like me doing here in front of the wild teenage girls just trying to get a glimpse of him. did i ever mention homeboy got vip tickets too?

heh. 'money cant buy happiness' my face. Only broke bitches who cant afford tickets to see Jung Hoseok live say that.

Fuck i keep on bragging about how rich i am its almost my turn to meet him.

3rd pov

"hey boy its your turn to meet him come inside" the staff said to yoongi. His ass was shaking in anticipation.

"HEYY ITS THE LOUD FANBOY FROM MY LAST CONCERT!!" he said, greeting yoongi first. "sigh hes so positive. he is truly the sun. He's so cute my EYES are blessed" said yoongi, admiring him in his mind. Yoongi felt like his acne was clearing up.

He was so busy admiring him i forgot how to greet back. "Fuck one mistake min yoongi and he'll remember you as that one weird fan who said something weird" he thought to himself

.
.
.
"JHOOOOOOOPEEEEEEE"
.
.
.
.
and in that moment, yoongi knew he FUCKED UP

"Im literally right in front of you dont damage my ear drum hoe !" Hoseok said jokingly through his amused chuckles. Hoseok will never admit that he thought seeing the beautiful pale boy flustering because of his own actions was very cute. He became unsure of his sexuality once the boy stepped in his dressing room. Although he was never really attracted to any women.

Yoongi, on the other hand can't even look at his idol in the face because he feels embarassed. Hoseok took action and grabbed yoongi's chin so he could have a good look of the flustered boy.

"hey dont be embarassed this is normal to me" hoseok said to comfort yoongi

"r-really? Im still sorry though" yoongi responsed

"really. Hey now that ive thought about it ive never really catched your name boy" hoseok asked

"thats because i didnt throw it crackhead. My name is min yoongi and im your biggest fan"

once yoongi threw that statement hoseok knew that he was different from his "biggest fans" and he wanted to know about him more like how he likes his eggs in the morning and if he wants to be the big spoon or the small spoon.

Its been 15 minutes since they've met but hoseok was already whipped as you can say for Min Yoongi.