11. LOGANG SQUADFAM

"uhhh sorry to interrupt but thats my seat" yoongi shooed away Logan Paul who was desperately trying to woo Drake.

"And Who are you?" the stupid fucker mocked God Yoongi.

"GUYS THIS uknown asian dude just walked up to me and told me this seat i was sitting on was his??? i dont even see your name on it mister. fucker probably doesnt understand me amirite logang" he said onto his vlogging camera.

"actually you racist motherfucker im fluent in english and my mother tongue. And you were asking who the fuck i am? im someone who has a bigger fucking net worth than you thats for sure. your net worth cant even cover my rent bitch." yoongi seethingly replied. he just wanted to have a good time but this blonde bimbo was ruining it.

"GUARDS!! Please escort this man to his rightful seat." yoongi ordered. logan realized he messed with the wrong bitch thats for sure.

"FINALLY I CAN SEE MY BOY IN FRONT ROW WITH NO STUPID BITCHES BUGGING ME" yoongi mumbled under his breath and sighed in relief.

"yo man I appreciate you getting rid of that pineapple lookin ass dude who was all up my ass" drake thanked yoongi

"no problem drake hyung" yoongi cooly replied.

"GET READY FOR THE NEXT PERFORMANCE FROM JHOPE AFTER THE COMMERCIAL" The MC announced.

"WHAT THE FUCK im literally watching this live cause i dont want no fucking commercials" yoongi complained.

"excuse me can you call the event organizer for me?" he asked the camera man

"yes sir"

"YO FAM i'll pay for whateva the commercial men give you just continue the fucking show asap" yoongi sassily replied while aggresively writing a hefty amount on his check

"o-okay sir H-HEY CONTINUE THE SHOW RIGHT NOW" the organizer yelled at the production team.

All the lights were shut off except for one. the spot light that shone on hoseok as he sang his new song MAMA. all eyes were on him. everyone was captivated by the simple performance. no fancy lights and pyrotechnics. just hoseok and his mic.

"HEY HEY! isn't he beautiful?" yoongi nudged the  unknown girl right next to him

"LMAO UR RIGHT fam " The unknown girl who turned out to be Beyonce agreed.

yoongi just nodded his head in content. he was not surprised beyonce agreed. Surely, even hoseok's Saviour and Lord sunbaenim LiL pUmp would agree with yoongi's latest statement.

hm I wonder where the fuck the others are.... did i unknowingly throw them down the desert. Yoongi looked around to find the people he came with. As heartless as it seems, yoongi never considered them as friends well maybe he considered seokjin as one but he turned into a crackhead. Yoongi never needed friends they disappoint him
.
.
.
.

"OTSUKARE SAMA DESHITA" Taehyung, the motherfucking otaku bowed as he saw hoseok about to exit the stage

"yah bakayaro use your own language" jungkook looked at him in disgust.

"THE- ??????" seokjin looked at the crackheads confused at what the fuck they're pewing

"what are you guys doing backstage?? how the hell did you get in??" Hoseok asked, surprised because the security was really tight in the area to keep the crackheads away from the artists to ensure safety.

"oh we got lost. we wus supposed to go with yoongs but like seokjin got some beef with beyonce or smth so we went to find other seats and somehow we ended up here" jungkook cooly replied

"yeah but how did you get in???" hoseok who was still confused asked.

"oh the guard thought we were some kpop group who was gonna perform so they let us in lol" taehyung explained

"we really be this attractive sometimes" seokjin blew a kiss to hoseok.

"LMAO SWERVE. MISS ME WITH THAT GAY SHIT" hoseok dodged the kiss as if it was a bullet
(quick a/n: wht the fuck hoseok u ungrateful bktch u luckky iss u bday")

.

.

.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS ALL MEETING UP WITHOUT ME IM SO DISAPPOINTED. THIS IS WHY I DONT NEED FRIENDS"

-----------------

oooo i finally updated are u proud mama?

ALSO HAPPY HOSEOK DAY ! b !