22. GUESS WHO'S BACK

a/n: i realized how much the gay jumped out, out of taejin this comeback so watch me make the ship from jinkook to taejin.

also if you forgot that jinkook moment let me pull a quick flashback card on yall
ch. 17: he pout

"hush babyboy a pretty boy like you spewing unattractive words like that isn't good." jungkook somehow managed to flirt in this situation.

"fuck you and your non-existent top lip." seokjin harshly removed jungkook's hands from his mouth.

"what the fuuuck. yall bitches dating now. Knew It im all alone. SMH im going back to my apartment to hug my levi body pillow." taehyung said, pretending to leave.

DISCLAIMER: THIS HAPPENED BEFORE CHAPTER 21 BASICALLY THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER BUT U GET THE POINT!!!

i'll be regularly updating from now on so dont be afraid of cliff hangers 😔😔👍
___________________________

"taehyung what the fuck did you just use my credit card to get some fucking body pillows. fucking ugly ass hentai." seokjin grabbed taehyung by his collar.

taehyung stayed quiet. he was guilty. "uhhhhhh." seokjin realized how their faces were so close to each other. goddamn this mans ethereal.. they both thought.

As an anime babes ONLY BACK off 3d beings enthusiast, taehyung was the one who pushed away first. "what the fuck your face so close for noodlehead. so what if i used it? did you forget about that time i bought you kung pao chicken?" he fake coughed and looked away to hide his blush. this man is taken by some cowboy headass snap out of it taehyung ! ! >~>.....

Since taehyung was looking away from the older, he didn't realize how much it affected seokjin too. i swear I don't know if this man don't do SOMETHING about being too beautiful perhaps i might swerve! Seokjin crossed his arms sassily to seem unbothered but he was on fire inside. "HOW CAN A 10$ MEAL COMPARE TO YOUR HUNDRED DOLLAR STUFFED TOY?!"

Of course, this is taehyung we're talking about. it doesn't matter how beautiful he is, he's still a 2d loving dork. "don't call him a stuffed toy. he's my husband!" taehyung jokingly tackled seokjin but since seokjin was a little clumsy, taehyung ended up straddling him on the ground. it was pretty awkward. it took a while for them to register what position theyre on.

"uh taehyung get off my dick man" seokjin coughed. Faster than yoongi naruto running away from hoseok, taehyung quickly stood up and walked a metre away from seokjin in the speed of light.

taehyung rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "sorry man." he, too coughed awkwardly. bitch what the fuck is wrong with their lungs. headasses keep coughin and shit!

However, since these tsunderes keep acting oblivious about the tension in the air, they were so preoccupied that they didn't see two people walking in or were inside rather "damn yoongi, this looks like something i would see out of a BL webtoon." hoseok whispered to the shorter.

"damn you freaky hoseok you read those???" yoongi shocked by the newly found information he found.

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN STANDING THERE?"

the couple straightened up. "we've been here even before seokjin came in, we were about to invite you for dinner but his headass came in and started accusing you of stealing money and we couldn't enter the conversation until yall's cliche asses fell on top of each other." yoongi explained and hoseok who was readying his saliva thinking he, too was gonna explain but yoongi did all the talking, swallowed his own spit and nodded in agreement.

"so you saw how i straddled seokj-" "uhuh" "how i was blus-" "uhuh" "how i told him my body pillow was my husb-"

"YES TAEHYUNG WE SAW THE WHOLE DAMN THING!" yoongi interrupted all his foolish statements, leaving the four boys in awkward silence.

"so is that offer for dinner still up?" seokjin didn't really care about the situation, ever since he heard what yoongi said about inviting them for dinner, his one brain cell stopped working and just chanted FREE DINNER! FREE DINNER! FREE DINNER!!! in his head.

"you weren't invited but sure i guess."

-
they all got to the restaurant, which was actually just mcdonald's since yoongi was pissed that he had to sit through that god awful chapter.

"damn look how much big dick energy that table emits"

"fuck sis!!! we stan so hard!!!!"

"ugh!!! their minds!!!!"

"wait hold up isn't that jhope?"

yoongi immediately regretted going to a peasant fastfood restaurant. "EXCUSE ME JANET AND OTHERS PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND EAT YOUR FRIES" he shouted at the noisy table. shocked by his sudden manner, the girl who was not named janet but will now name herself that because of how good it sounded off of yoongi's voice, immediately shut her mouth and minded her own business.

"damn you know i like it when you're feisty, baby." hoseok whispered into yoongi's ear. his breath sending tingles down his spine.

taehyung and seokjin awkwardly coughed. "we ARE STILL here."

yoongi rolled his eyes. "yall got no fucking right to cockblock when yall really straddled each other right in front of us" he gave hoseok a well-deserved peck on the lips.

Taehyung, who had forgotten about the incident, widened his eyes and looked at seokjin apologetically. "seokjin im sorry i used your credit card without notice and straddled you on the floor when you have a boyfriend and all..." for once, he actually looked serious and apologized.

this caught seokjin off guard so a light tint of pink can be seen through his ears, which shows that he's embarassed. "it's fine tae and what boyfriend??? im a single pringle??? im too good for anyone else???" he looked at him in confusion.

"th-the cowbo-" taehyung stuttered but seokjin cut him off. "oh you mean jungkook? that boy just flirts with everyone."

they smiled fondly at each other

"oh shit we might just be on to something here.." hoseok chuckled as he looked at yoongi and then to the couple who were smiling at each other

"damn you know we also became a couple when we accidentally fell on top of each other??? is that a thing???" yoongi shook his head and chuckled