18. COUNTRYYY BOOOY ILYYY

a/n i know it looks like i republished chap 17.5 but theres extra scroll down and exercise your thumbs losers

"what the fuck did you just do?" exclaimed yoongi as he covered his mouth in embarrassment.

"i kissed you and your lips tasted like bland hospital food." Hoseok smiled cheekily lies. he didn't actually taste his lips he only felt the warmth and softness of yoongi's lips against his. it was enough to block out any bad breath.

"This relationship is cancelled. I will not tolerate A man who doesn't know the difference between a peck and a kiss." yoongi pouted

"Would you like to show me how a real kiss is?" hoseok smirked

much to hoseok's appreciation yoongi sticked his tongue into hoseok's mouth like the bad bitch he is. Hoseok happily obliged by locking in the kiss. their tongues weren't battling for dominance but finding comfort in each other.

"Phew. so this is what making out with jung hoseok feels like." yoongi, out of breath, pulled away. he's only read this in fan fictions. he couldn't believe he became the "y/n" everyone dreamed to be.

"woah i take it back you taste like peaches and cream but like... sweeter" hoseok sighed in exhaustion. GODDAMN THIS MAN TASTE GOOD BUT I GOTTA CHILL OR I'LL RIP HIS TEETH OFF.

"Ah. about that" yoongi pointed at the peaches and cream lip balm on the bedside table. "I was kinda prepared for this." he smirked.

hoseok grabbed the lip balm and put some on his own lips. yoongi gulped at the sight. woah that's hot

"would you like to taste yourself?"

_

"so what are we ?" yoongi, whose mouth was plump from the make out sesh, asked.

"an idiot sandwich." a crackhead named hoseok put his hands to cover both of his ears.

"crackhead culture." yoongi disappointedly shook his head. clearly, hoseok watches too many rip vine compilations instead of making new songs for his mixtape.

both were high from kissing each other so much. the sight was amusing, really. yoongi, whose hospital gown was quite ripped near the collar while some of hoseok's polo buttons have somehow undone themselves in the process.

clearly, if yoongi didn't have a bad respiratory system they would have frickle frackled in the hospital bed.

"seriously though. what are we? Im pretty sure you've already seen my tweets because i see you lurking on my account when you thought i was passed out." yoongi paused to glare at him. "and i've countlessly told you "I LOVE YOU SHOVE YOUR FOOT UP MY ASS." and i mean that really."

"awh how swee-" hoseok smiled sarcastically but before he could even finish his sentence yoongi cut him off

"I love you hoseok. I love your smile. I love your personality. I love how you treat your fans like they're pretty much your family. i love how you stay humble even though you practically own the entire world. COUNTRYYY BOOOOOYYY I LOOOOVEEE YOUUU" yoongi smiled so wide you can see the gums of his gums. he was proud of himself for not stuttering like the bad bitch he is.

"yoongi...." hoseok was sobbing tears of joy. "I-i love you too.." he replied back

"will you be my boyfriend?"

"bitch id be your ass eater if you want me to."

_________________________

what the fuck is up losers i conjoined chapta 17.5 and 18 togetha

srry its short but im working on two new fanfics and also this one cause all im gonna do this summer break is write fanfics

check my profile for my books and some of my book recs also mssg me on my profile if you want me to readd yo book oo woo