7. howdy

"YOONGI HoW'VE YOU BEEN BABE!"

"j-j-jHOOOOOOOOOOOOPE" yoongi screamed loudly, dropping the piece of chicken he was about to pick up. awe my chicken was in his mind but he quickly erased this thought as the love of his life just appeared in front of him.

seokjin on the other hand was showcasing his windshield laugh while continuously slapping taehyung's thigh. by this moment they've already stopped arguing about clothing brands.

"PLEASE TELL ME YOU GOT FOOTAGE OF THAT" seokjin pleadedly looked at taehyung. "who do you think i am? of course i got footage!" he answered back showing his famous boxed smile.

"w-we're still here you know" yoongi informed the two boys. Hoseok looked over at yoongi only to see him looking down. awe i wanted to see his flustered face he cooed in his mind.

"i might have to get used to you screaming my name more often yoongi" he winked at the pale boy.

"y-yeah haha" yoongi's ears were red as a chili pepper. he was also pouting so hard to stop all blood trying to finesse all up in his cheeks.

Hoseok found yoongi having red ears and pouting ridiculously cute. it also doesn't help that he looked like a little baby wanting to be protected. WOW i want to LOVE and PROTECT my babyboy he thought. He wanted to flip over a table in order to regain his manliness. Only a boy like yoongi could do this to "Savage, No chill, all i care about is money, bitches, and my dog" Hoseok.

RRING RRING BITCH PICK UP YOUR PHONE BITCH

"fuck"
this time it was hoseok's turn to blush. his ring tone was so embarrassing even yoongi silently chuckled. seokjin and taehyung was trying so hard not to laugh. hoseok was pretty sure one of them already pissed his pants.

"a-aren't you gonna pick up your phone?" yoongi broke the ice. he saw how much hoseok was cringing so he decided to help a buddy out.

"a-ah yea hol up" hoseok turned away to talk to his producer namjoon

"NAMJOON WHAT THE FUCK IM IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING"

" i dont care man i jus wanted to know if you still want the nuggets you left in the fridge " the producer cooed

"wh-what the fuckity fuck you embarassed me in front of my-" hoseok stopped mid sentence. he didnt know what his relation with yoongi was.

"your what hoseok? your lil crush ;;;;))" the boy teased

hoseok can already see the tall boy's wink and smirk at him. "sh-SHUT UUUUP HES NOT LIL HES 5'9" he pouted.

"whatevs im still taller"

"alright rap monster im hanging up" it was hoseok's time to tease him

"WHAT THE FUCK IS UP KYLE NO WHAT DID YOU SAY STEP THE FUCK UP" namjoon was furious "YOUR PENALTY FOR CALLING ME THAT GOD AWFUL SCREEN NAME ARE THESE NUGGETS AND THIS IPHONE X I JUST FOUND BYE" he screamed before hanging up

hoseok sighed meh i could just buy a new one...

"wh-who was that if you dont mind me asking?" yoongi asked shyly

"oh it was my producer" he replied

"oh what a sight it is to see a shy yoongi" seokjin thought out loud. earning stares from the three boys

"crackhead you haven't introduced us to your mans" yoongi blushed upon hearing the words "your mans"

"oh right. hoseok, this taehyung who just got out of rehab and this is seokjin who also just got out of rehab and we form a group called the crackhead society we're looking for foes so hmu anytime" yoongi explained as he introduced his friends to hoseok

"hm what an interesting group" hoseok reached out his hands to shake theirs. he wasn't gonna lie. he thought the trio was very attractive. its almost as if they're from the world's greatest boy group.

"HOWDY IM JUNGKOOK AND THIS WHOLE SCENE LOOKS LIKE A CRINGEFEST" an uknown boy came into view

/////////////
suh