3. jhope_twt

3rd pov

once yoongi got out of the venue he immediately went on twitter and tweeted what he exactly did like 5 minutes ago which is..

@seoksrolex: gUYS I JUST CALLED HOSEOK, OPPA AND NARUTO RAN OUT OF HIS DRESSING ROOM JSJDHD IMBPEEIGN. MY panTS

he was out of breath from running so fast and also flustered from his own actions. he had a dream to call hoseok, oppa before he dies. he, himself knows he'll probably give up on life halfway to fifty so he just said fuck it and made his dream come true. He kinda had a "if not now, then when" mindset which is totally helpful to the situation.

yoongi's phone was blowing up because of his most recent tweet. Although he was used to it. He was what you call a "big account" and some immature fangirls fangirl over him because he's a boy and he's obviously attractive enough to be a model.

He wonders if these girls even know he's gay like not straight and not bisexual he was gay as fuck. All he does is tweet about how he's so fond of hoseok and his love and support for him. He wished these girls would stop supporting him as he is the same level as them. He is just a fan not some god they need to worship.

because of the excessive notifications from his tweets he was forced to turn off notifications for non-mutuals and only receive notifications from people he follow or verified accounts. Yoongi is a very busy man as he is the only heir of a big company so the pressure on him is heavy.

That doesn't mean he'll stop supporting Jhope though. Hoseok was yoongi's guilty pleasure. As yoongi was born with a silver spoon in his mouth he was also prompt and was trained to keep to himself and let people serve and support him rather than serve and support other people.

All of that somehow changed though after hearing jhope. Now he atleast supports him rather than none. As for the serving other people though... Does serving looks count?

He may sound like a spoiled brat but he didnt ask for any of this. It was simply given to him. He doesnt complain with what he's given because he knows arguing with people is a waste of saliva and he needs more saliva to scream the longest "jhope" ever so he didn't bother.

*bzzzt bzzzt*

"Who dare interrupt my not so tragic life story now im mad" yoongi thought

"Oh one new twt interaction"

Jhope_twt followed you back!

"J-j-jhope h-h-he r-reall-" yoongi stuttered out loud

"Sir your ride is here please fanboy about mr jung hoseok inside the car because it looks like its gonna rain soon." Stated his assistant, Taehyung.