15. ungly bald men

"Now that you're the chairman yoongi it is only right that we pick a suitable wifey for you so yall could make a child preferably Male and ensure the future of this company." One of the bald of directors told yoongi. No, he didn't meant board he meant bald. literally. almost all of them were bald. yoongi was already worried what might become of him. his hair was already near balding and he wasn't prepared.

yoongi, seokjin, and taehyung were in a board meeting right now. Only a day after his father's funeral, the company's largest investors meeted up to discuss how the sudden passing will work. Or rather ask, how this will affect their money.

the board of directors already had trust in yoongi because they saw how competent this boy was to run a company. But what they were worried because yoongi was already 24 (a~n i actly forgot wht age i wrote fr yoongs here so) and he doesn't have a child or a "heir" rather to take over the company.

"psh like they'll be alive when you leave the company and this world. and even if they are, i would have already bought their stocks." seokjin whispered to ease the tensed yoongi

"don't they know you're gay?" taehyung shockingly muttered.

"nah man not only are they bald and ugly, they're also homophobic." yoongi was worried. he knew if he didn't give in to the men's wishes they'd pull out their money and let the company his father worked so hard to establish go bankrupt. he didn't want his selfishness to get in the way of his late father and employees.

"YOOoooNgiiIii" seokjin and taehyung whined.

"Alright. Where are the women? taehyung set an appointment with all of the women right here" yoongi shoved the folder full of details about the women he's "choosing" from to taehyung.

"yes sir." taehyung pitifully looked at yoongi who was obviously trying to act tough and sighed in defeat.

"well then i will be taking my leave." yoongi bowed before the bald men and taehyung quietly followed.

seokjin left as well because the bald men were criticizing his pink hair saying it wasnt proper work attire. bitches talkin like my hair is something i wear ah wait looks like they been bald all their life so they got no choice but to wear they own hair. seokjin thought in his mind as they continue their roast session for him.

-

many girls have met yoongi but eventually gave up. One even tried the seducing method and it went like this

"hey boy" the girl who was wearing a hot red dress with a slit on the thigh part greeted sexily

"next." yoongi immediately rejected.

the girl was flustered. it was the first time a boy rejected her. well not really the first time but every boy that rejected her either turns out to have a terminal illness and doesn't want to hurt her when he dies or turns out be gay. she was sure the man is healthy and is not gay.

"next? next what? next step?" the girl acted oblivious and sat on yoongi's lap and kept their lips in a dangerous distance

"I was gonna give you a chance but your breath stinks. i smelt it from across the room." yoongi stared at her blankly not bothering to push the girl away

"nonsense. i brushed my teeth before coming here." the girl atleast had the decency to pull away a little after yoongi told her her breath stank

"with what??? hotdog water??" yoongi was gonna let the girl run away herself but he couldn't take it. her breath was stankin so much so he, himself pushed her away.

the girl was so embarassed she ran away from the office herself.

-

after countless of marriage meetings, yoongi still hasn't found "the one" maybe it was because all of the girls had one thing missing with them. the only quality yoongi was looking for. that quality was being a sexc man.

"SIGH ONLY ONE LEFT AND IM DONE!!!" yoongi stretched out and yawned. "hm wait? wheres this bitch's profile?" he searched the table and found nothing.

"ah well. taehyung let the next one in." yoongi said through the telephone

"hey."

yoongi had his head down because his head was aching but he immediately looked up as he heard a deep voice of a man instead of a woman

"h-h-h-h-ho-" was the only thing he can blurt out before collapsing