9. just guys being dudes

"sigh what can i do while waiting for my flight to vegas for the AMAs?"yoongi tiredly looked at taehyung who was busy watching my hero academia.

"watch this with me?" he cautiously answered back.

"miss me with that weaboo shit"yoongi put up his fists and then slowly put them down. He had no energy to fight someone who had the power of god and anime on their side.

"what about you seoker what do you do when you're bored?" he looked at seokjin pleadingly, hoping he'd say shit that makes sense.

seokjin looked at him in surprise. he forgot yoongi was even there because he was too busy asking jungkook for the skincare routine the idols use. "well i-" jungkook cut him off saying "hey what day is it today?" seokjin glared at the disrespectful boy.

"thursday." taehyung answered boredly, eyes not off of the anime he's watching.

"SUPREME DROPS NEW SHIT AT FAIRFAX EVERY THURSDAY OH SHIIT I FORGOT THATS WHAT I CAME FOR LETS FUCKING GO GRANDMAS"jungkook stood up and pulled the three boys with his mighty arms.

yoongi looked at jungkook's arms for a split-second. woah those guns.. his eyes widened at his thoughts. yoongi's eyes were for hoseok's guns only. he quickly shook out those thoughts "taehyung call the driver tell him to bring the convertible. im driving" he informed the boy.

"alright" he rolled his eyes just when all might is about to beat the bad guy he fucking orders me to do this. smh the nerve he has.. of course he said this in his thoughts. if he thought this out loud he would probably be on his death bed already.
"driver please bring yoongi's audi here at panda express in 5 minutes thank you"

"wha- five minutes? i cant-" the other line replied but taehyung already hung up.

"your car will be here soon lets go outside" he informed yoongi and the others.

"ight lets go my dudes" they zoomed out of panda express and waited at the sidewalk. all the ladies were looking their way thinking what's a group of good-looking koreans that can be possibly in a boy group doing outside of panda express. it doesn't help that the boys are wearing very stylish clothing.

taehyung was clad in a mere simple white shirt and his famous slacks but he topped it off with his famous gucci denim jacket. seokjin was wearing a white shirt with denim jeans he was also wearing his tommy hilfiger denim jacket. he knew denim on denim looked good on him. Seokjin and taehyung were matching in a way.

yoongi though was feeling really colorful today. he was clad in a black long sleeved polo and black skinny jeans that all fit his slender body really well. his only accessory was his black mask that was just pulled down to his chin on purpose and his iced out wrist containing his rolex and swarovski diamond bracelet.

it turns out jungkook's cowboy hat was actually just something he found at panda express so he returned it to the lost and found. he was actually wearing a black baseball cap, a white shirt that highlighted all his muscles, and black skinny jeans that fit his thick thighs well.

"wow theyre so attractive" a group of girls that went past them murmured

"oh we know hun" seokjin winked at them and blew them a kiss. all the girls went wild and one almost fainted.

"hey seokjin thats too much fanservice lets go the car is here" yoongi whispered at his proud friend

.
.
.

yoongi parked his car infront of supreme and all the people in line outside the shop all awed. "sick car my dude" an uknown dude made a comment. although yoongi didn't know who the uknown dude was, it was actually lil uzi vert. yoongi murmured a thanks.

"well lets go" jungkook said. all of them showed their premium card to the guard and let them in.

"they just cut in front of the line! we've been here since 5am its already 1!" all the people in line shouted at the guard

"well did you spend over $100k on supreme?" the guard sassed back

"no" the people shyly answered back

"well then you dont have that privilege."

-////-
soz! filler chapter! next chapter is the amas!

UH the supreme on fairfax do drop new stuffs on thurssday i think but i duno if rich people have d privilege to cut in line der so 😔