4. balenciaga

jhopesfw: stICK YOUR BRICK LOOKIN ASS SHOES UP MY ASS DADDY
@seoksrolex replied:
its balenciaga you uncultured swine.

its been awhile since hoseok last checked his mentions due to the fact that it was always full of the keywords Daddy and Choke me. Seeing his fans interact about the balenciaga shoes that costs almost about a normal person's rent and expenses was surely a great start in his venture of diving into his mentions™.

What made hoseok suddenly check his mentions again you ask? Well. . . He definitely did not remember yoongi saying his fans call his mixtape, hixtape now and he definitely did not want to find yoongi on sns or twitter to find out if he has more to say about hoseok.

Hoseok forgot two things though.

He has ten million followers and he doesnt even know if he'll find find yoongi in his heaping mentions

although one thing catched hoseok's eye in the first mention he saw. Not many people know his big ass shoes were balenciaga. Balenciaga announced the shoe release secretly only to loyal customers and didnt announce it at all in public. That means that seoksrolex person must be very rich.

This made hoseok very curious to see who the person was. He clicked on the icon and he was greeted by a beautiful boy none other than min yoongi. Right there on yoongi's pinned lay his entry #JHOPESelcaDay. The caption states "wow dont we look good together?". Hoseok couldnt help but agree.

They did look cute together.

Hoseok was so surprised to find yoongi after only seeing one tweet. He thought he would have to pull an all nighter to find him, but there it was... The needle is sitting right on top of the haystack

Hoseok sighed "Wow maybe we were destined"

Once hoseok had spent over an hour looking at yoongi's selca he then proceeded to scroll down his profile and his latest tweet was exactly what he did to get hoseok flustered and still flustered even though what yoongi did was about an hour ago. He just had that much of an effect on him.

Hoseok has a lot of fans calling him oppa so much that he was used to it. Why does yoongi calling him oppa have that effect on him? Why did it send chills down his spine and sent all of the blood from his ass run to his cheeks?

Those were a couple of questions from the thousands thats going through his mind right now.

Once he had a good look of yoongi's latest tweet he went down his profile to see yoongi's fond tweets about him. Hoseok's smile was so wide while scrolling down. His entire mouth might hurt if he smiles too much and he has rehearsals tomorrow.

He decided that stalking yoongi's twitter would be his guilty pressure and stress reliever and he hopes yoongi wouldn't mind.

He ended his stalking yoongi adventure by giving yoongi a place in his own two digit following.

Little did hoseok know... He was yoongi's guilty pleasure as well

----
((this an a/n so uh the balenciaga thing is kinda unrealistic so uh pls keep in mind that this is a fanfic it doesnt need to happen irl thx!)